OOC questions and comments

Blame it on the droid, blame it on the Empire, blame it on your genes. Life was simple until that damned silver-skinned tin can brought you the message, and now the whole universe is getting turned on it's ear.

It would be better, far better, if you didn't know. But now you do, and there's no going back.
Sandcrawler
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

OOC questions and comments

Post by Sandcrawler » Mon September 13 04 ; 11 07 am

Please post extended OOC posts and questions here. This is also where I'd like to see posts regarding extended absences and such.
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

Sandcrawler

Post by Sandcrawler » Wed October 20 04 ; 8 46 am

Well, it looks like we've got a full roster here, and a good selection of players to boot. I'm writing up a few long-winded introductions to get us started. I'm hoping to have it all done by this afternoon.

In the meantime, a slight change of direction for this campaign has led me to allow the players a second chance to tweak their characters. Please disregard the human/age restrictions that I put in place earlier. If you want to play something different, now is the time. I want you to be 100% happy with your character.

IM me for any info that you're lacking. Let me know if you have an alternative concept that you'd like to explore.

Jerry and Geek, please IM me before you consider changing your characters...

GAME ON... shortly.
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

Tanoc
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Post by Tanoc » Wed November 03 04 ; 10 52 am

Just wondering what life is like for travellers at this time in the Star Wars history.
The rebel alliance is weak I assume, or prehaps just gathering strength.

what is the ecomony like .... stagnant, rich core worlds and poor outer rim worlds???

Maybe these questons get answered as we pay if so ... nevermind.

Sandcrawler

Post by Sandcrawler » Wed November 03 04 ; 2 37 pm

Tanoc wrote: Maybe these questons get answered as we pay if so ... nevermind.
Yes, they most certainly will. I take checks, money order, credit cards, and PayPal....

This is the Empire at the height of it's power. The Rebel Alliance is a rumor whispered in dark corners. Trade and commerce are heavily regulated and monitored by the Empire, and heavy duties and levies are typically levelled at traders.

The Core Worlds are undoubtedly the ones benefitting from the Empire's possession of them, while the outer worlds are usually raped for their money and resources. In some cases, however, independant worlds manage to maintain control over their own systems, much to the chagrin of the Imperials.

Sandcrawler

Post by Sandcrawler » Tue December 07 04 ; 11 10 pm

I'm heading back to the frozen wastelands of Alberta to visit family for the holidays. I may have sporadic dialup internet access, but I'm not counting on it. I'll be back on Monday morning, bright and early.

GM's... feel free to play my character if you need to keep things moving. In the meantime, I hope we all do well...

Axxe428
Novice

Post by Axxe428 » Wed January 05 05 ; 11 46 pm

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'll be playing the role of Gage Dekker, mercenary . I look forward to gaming with you all.
Axxe

Sandcrawler

Post by Sandcrawler » Fri February 04 05 ; 11 21 am

Hey, guys.

It's with no small amount of disappointment that I need to announce a nearly complete pullout from the RPGHQ. My work has taken a turn for the better, and we're looking at outsourcing and branching out into over half a dozen other countries in the next six months. This, unfortunately, means that I will be doing an inordinate amount of travel for weeks at a time, and puts into serious doubt the ability for me to keep my games running in the meantime.

The last thing I want to do is string along all of my players for that duration while my campaigns slowly stagnate and die a horrible death. To that end, I'm officially terminating all of my games, effective this week.

If anyone is interested in taking over the reigns of the games from me, I'd be more than happy to discuss my thoughts and plans for them with an aspiring GM, and provide any help necessary to keep things going for the players.

I'm really disappointed about Earth's Red Dawning, as the crew that's assembled there was the best I've ever gamed with. I sincerely hope someone can step in to pick up where I've left off.

I'm going to attempt to keep on as a player in Creeping Death, Talon and Jerry's Evil campaign. The amount of time that it's demanding from me is exceptionally low, and the limited internet access that I'll have available should allow for postings at least every other day.

My sincere apologies to my players. I've been here for a while now, and leaving is going to be a real challenge for me. The friends that I've met here have kept me going through comraderie and fun.

My best wishes for everyone here and I hope, one day, to return and run more games in the future.

Regards from the Lair of the Sandcrawler.

Return to “Dark Legacy”