Delayed

A chronicle of of degeneritive humanity and horrors thereof.
Uvuriel03

Delayed

Post by Uvuriel03 » Sun December 19 04 ; 7 04 pm

I am very sorry I haven't posted here for a while. And unfortunately I won't be able to for a while. I was supposed to have a couple of months off, but a catastrophic failure has resulted in me needing to be on site for one of my projects in FL. As much as I would perfer to blow off work..... this chonicle is gouing to have to wait for a while. Ironically enough I got the call right after I first posted in this forum. Soon as I start to have some fun somebody has just got to screw it up, it's the cosmic joke fate plays on me.

We had some very good responce to this, and I am really excited about continuing when I return. I know a lot of you have sent emails or PMs, I haven't had much time to get back to any of you, again, I'm sorry about that. On the up side, I can fill my nights, responding to these. The place where I am going has an ancient communications infrastructure (which is one of the reason I'll be there) and the terrible old phone lines layed decades ago before any of us were born allows for a connection somewhere between 12 and 17 kb/sec , if I'm lucky. So responces will come, but will come very slowly and may take a few attempts (for those of you that get two or three emails, I am not spamming you, I just often don't know if my selected operation ever goes through because I rarely get the 'email sent' page to open at all (yes it's that bad and worse).

But alas, I ramble. I should be gone between 10 and 20 days. We'll start the chronicle when I get back and with luck I may even be able to post a couple of char creation or setting notes.

Apollogetically Yours,
The Silver Svarle

Jerry
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Post by Jerry » Sun December 19 04 ; 7 23 pm

can't wait till this comes back around!!
(\ /)
(-.-) - Bunny of Doom

DarK_RaideR

Post by DarK_RaideR » Fri January 14 05 ; 7 12 pm

Ummmmmm...I'm afraid I won't be able to make it. Count me out. Sorry :Angel)

DarK_RaideR

Post by DarK_RaideR » Sun January 16 05 ; 11 47 am

Never mind the above! My character is almost ready! I've sent you the stats via pm, but he still needs to be worked on...

Ashirion
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by Ashirion » Fri January 21 05 ; 1 23 pm

Hey, Is everything allright with the campaign ? Will we be starting soon? I sent u my background I m waiting for a response before i sent u my character sheet.
Drinking is my... sport!!

Return to “Terror: A Way of Unlife”