Chaos Reborn...

Seattle's a tough place at the best of times, and times are definitely not at their best. There's a bad wind blowing. The Megacorps are stirring the pot, and Seattle's feeling the fire. On top of everything else, there's a new cult in town, and people are disappearing off the streets.

Of course, caught in the middle, a small group of Runners are just trying to make a dollar.
Sandcrawler
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Chaos Reborn...

Post by Sandcrawler » Tue July 12 05 ; 8 39 am

Time, it seems, is something that I have a little bit of again. Summer is my slow season at work, and I'm dying to write again.

Chaos Theory will be reborn with a small group of players. I'm looking for a maximum of four. Preference will be given to those that I know are frequent and quality posters, but anyone who's interested can feel free to let me know here or through email or PM.

Characters are completely open at this point. I'm looking for a well-rounded team that favors guns over astral, but don't let that stop you from letting me know about your favorite Street Mage or Shaman concept.

Post your comments... let me know if anyone out there is game for some more Shadowrun!

The Sandcrawler.
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

ChromeUsagi
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by ChromeUsagi » Tue July 12 05 ; 10 08 am

Always keen for Shadowrun. I take it this won't be a gang game? I could work on a grown-up Ripper - how would an ex-ganger turned 'runner physad fit in?

Sandcrawler
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Post by Sandcrawler » Tue July 12 05 ; 12 40 pm

No... no gangers. I'm more for the authentic Runners in this campaign. I love PhysAds. If you can get me your character, I'll run through him and post him to the "Characters" forum.

Nice to have you aboard.
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

Return to “Chaos Theory”