Announcements

Syth77
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Announcements

Post by Syth77 » Sun January 23 05 ; 4 04 pm

OK, change of plans. My mom is being a wench and took away my monitor. i won't be online for awhile since i will have no means of updating the campaign. I'm really sorry about this, if you want to quit the campaign that's fine i understand. But if you want to stick with it, I will start the campaign ASAP once i get my monitor back.

My sincere apologies

Syth77

Syth77

Post by Syth77 » Sun January 23 05 ; 9 46 pm

I was talking to my brother and he had agreed to let me use his PC for RPGHQ purposes. This could work out after all while I'm grounded from my PC. The only small problem is that I won't be able to post updates to the game until after school somtime or during the night (like 9PM-11PM Mountain time for example).

If the players are willing, I could run the campaign like this until I get my PC monitor back. Let me know what you think. If you agree to try this out, I will setup the forum at once as soon we all agree on this.

jester

Post by jester » Wed January 26 05 ; 7 07 am

That's fine, isn't that what PbP is all about? Allowing everyone to post when they can?

Falcon Astrell
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Post by Falcon Astrell » Wed January 26 05 ; 10 59 am

I have a break from work and school, but during the main part of the year, that's pretty much the only time I post anyways. Go for it man!

Syth77

Post by Syth77 » Sun January 30 05 ; 3 49 am

Ok, I have decided to move my PC down into my brother's room (which is were i have been spending most of my weekend at anyway since i was using his PC). This will allow me to use my PC again during the evenings again. Now I can get the world map uploaded onto the forums, and have access to all of my D&D programs and resources.

My bro hardly uses his old bedroom PC anyways anymore, so I will have more time to use his monitor. :peace)

Syth77

Post by Syth77 » Sun March 27 05 ; 2 23 am

Due to my absent times from RPGHQ and my campaign, I have decided to shut down the game. It appears only 1-2 people are still somewhat interested in it, but it's not enough.

Sorry to those who still wanted to play. :unsure)

Gingerbread Guy
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Post by Gingerbread Guy » Sun March 27 05 ; 10 54 am

Sadly, I think its the right decision. I was really enjoying the game, but theres nothing we can do if no one posts. If you're thinking about running something new, let me know. ^_^

~Ginger

Return to “The Fall of the Deities”