OOC comments, questions, snide remarks.

The Deities are long forgotten in the Realm of the Black Kingdom, and it is the time of the guilds. In their power, they assume none could threaten them, the land has peace. But is everything as it seems in the Realm, or are there those who would see the guilds fall, and take the Realm itself. Just what secrets lie in forgotten lore, and behind castle doors and in high towers?

Come Join the War of the Guilds, for it is a time for those who wish to be heroes to arise, and to those with more sinister desires, to make the heroes fall.
Gingerbread Guy
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Post by Gingerbread Guy » Thu July 21 05 ; 5 29 am

I've had to make the same decision many times, so I know where you're coming from. I'm definetly still in when you're available to start the game back up again.

~Ginger

Morion Ava-lintitinwe
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Re: OOC comments, questions, snide remarks.

Post by Morion Ava-lintitinwe » Wed September 28 05 ; 5 53 pm

Well sorry to announce this, but I just don't have time to dm and play characters at the moment. So to remain playing, I have to close WotG again. I am just too busy to do this.

I really am sorry guys, and I want to thank you all for your hard work on characters and everything. There is a chance of this one day reopening, but only if I am 100% sure I will have the time to do this game justice.

ONce again, my deepest apologizes guys.

Jason
"The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all turns to silver glass and then you see it... White shores and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise."

Gingerbread Guy
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Re: OOC comments, questions, snide remarks.

Post by Gingerbread Guy » Wed September 28 05 ; 7 05 pm

I eagerly, eagerly await the day when WotG reopens. Until then, I'm glad you're making the decision to focus on school and other real-life stuff. The real world comes first. I appreciate you trying to open the game for us again, but I think I speak for the group when I say that we'd rather you get kick-butt marks at school.

I'm crossing my fingers for summer 2006. lol

~Ginger

jester
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by jester » Thu September 29 05 ; 5 48 am

Oh, man.

And I wanted to get a swipe at Faust!

Return to “War of the Guilds”