The Game

A group of adventures almost haphazardly thrown together has just entered Parlainth. Their first mission to rescue a young looking woman from cadaver men was successful. When the battle is over, they find that she is not as young as she looks but has lived many generations, more than most people could even imagine living. Sonya has joined this group of brave adventures for now; if she likes them, she might join them fully and make them true Children of the Phoenix.

Given to the entire group is an amulet that, can unlock the secrets to join an ancient order known as the Children of the Phoenix. Sonya is the only surviving member of the true order. The Children of the Phoenix were bastions of light in a time that darkness ruled the lands and to be of the light was not only dangerous but deadly at times.

As the group with their new addition, explore Parlainth in search of three namegivers who have been lost since before The Scourge, they will learn to work together and learn what the amulets truly mean for them. What none of them know, not even Sonya, is that Anaya her spiritual though physical in Parlainth, has been planting the amulets in many different places, and there are others being drawn to Sonya. In addition, there are those powers that wish to capture Sonya and use her powers as a weapon on their enemies.

Moderator: annymfilliu

annymfilliu
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

The Game

Post by annymfilliu » Wed February 11 09 ; 11 21 pm

Hey guys just wanted to let you know, life has really become busy of late, this is my last semester for my AA and I am trying to get a job lined, and just don't have time for the game. Maybe after May things will slow down some, I am not sure... I would love to keep this going, but it is hard for my brain to come up with stuff for two player characters... I'll try to get more people and keep working on stuff to do, maybe we can get this moving again then. I will make a post to finish up and get us to Travar this weekend, and then well see where things go...
Those who underestimate the Power of the Human spirit strengthened by the Holy Spirit, are destined to fail.

Children of the Phoenix - Sonya, and the rest of the world (GM)

Abelard
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Re: The Game

Post by Abelard » Sun February 15 09 ; 8 45 pm

I'd hate to see this game die or go into hiatus or whatever, but I can understand how tough it is to come up with something that can challenge only two players. I don't know, maybe we can do additional characters... Charles, are you still here? Interested?

But if you're having other issues that come first, then take care of them. We can shelve this - I think, deep down, we're already OK with that.

Whichever way you want - if you want to continue, I'm here, and if you want to let it rest, then we'll take that road.

- Abelard
Deroj, Human Thief with Elementalist apsirations in The Children of the Phoenix (Earthdawn)

Vroomfondel, Gnome Druid (accompanied by Zook the wolf) in Inwards (D and D 3.5)

Eketal Donnson, Human Wizard in Keep on the Shadowfell (D and D 4e)

annymfilliu
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by annymfilliu » Wed February 18 09 ; 11 27 am

Well as It seems RPGHQ is now about to close, I will be archiving everything and when it is time to revitalize the game We will move back to my yahoo group, Spiritwolf's corner of Barsaive... that is where the game started so you both might have access already.

Wayne
Shadowwolf
Sonya
okay the world... LOL
Those who underestimate the Power of the Human spirit strengthened by the Holy Spirit, are destined to fail.

Children of the Phoenix - Sonya, and the rest of the world (GM)

Talon
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Post by Talon » Thu February 19 09 ; 9 25 am

[quote="annymfilliu";p="77916"]Well as It seems RPGHQ is now about to close[/quote]

Sorry to butt in, but it seems someone is a savior and is taking over the site for me as he has his own servers to host the site on! He will be keeping the domain as well, so it seems things will remain as they have.
[align=center]Theres more to gaming than life!

Image[/align]

Return to “Children Of the Phoenix”