Newest Announcement

This D&D Campaign is for *BEGINNERS ONLY*. Anybody who has never played D&D can join. How to play and the rules and such are all explained here, and if you have any other questions, the DM would love to help you out!
Uvuriel03
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Newest Announcement

Post by Uvuriel03 » Sat September 17 05 ; 9 21 pm

Hey guys.

I want to apologize for bumping this campaign to basically the bottom of my priority list. It slowed down and therefore I slowed down along with it, creating more or less a vicious cycle. In any case. If you guys can stick with me, I'm gonna try and keep up with it. With my transfer to a new college and the whole adjusting to dorm life and whatnot, I'm pretty busy, but I shall try my best to keep at it.

Bug me about it, too!! There are several of you whom I don't hear from much anymore!!

Also, if you'd like to leave a campaign, just let me know. There are several that could easily accept one or two more of you if you think you're ready to move on. :)

Thanks--
Uvy

Lord Warhammer
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by Lord Warhammer » Sat September 17 05 ; 9 52 pm

ill play with ya until you kill me (in the game)
The Sky is my Canvas, a masterpiece in the making.
The following is rated X. It contains sex, violence, gore, nudity, and one way or another I'll probably end up offending you and pissing you off.
conference calls are my phone sex - Jim Cramer

Uvuriel03
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Re: Newest Announcement

Post by Uvuriel03 » Sat September 17 05 ; 10 00 pm

OH!! One more thing--I need everyone who actually has a copy of their character sheet to re-do it. The old 3eProfiler sight that I was using is down now, so if you can't access your sheet, that's why.

HERE is a new one you can use. Make a profile, send me the link. Give me the permissions. ;) Of course, my s/n is Uvuriel03.

PLEASE post who has and who doesn't have their sheets so that I can do yours if you don't have a copy. Whoever doesn't post their character sheet status will just be kept at their current level if we level up. Thank you.

Kyzariel
Gamer|Gamer Guy|Gamer Girl

Post by Kyzariel » Sun September 18 05 ; 5 50 am

Hey, Uvuriel, relax, it's alright, no need to worry. Everybody gets busy once in a while :)

As Lord Drakkon before me, I assure you that I'll still be playing (until my character is dead and beyond any hope for resurrection :DD )
I probably should try to play in other campaigns as well, but I find this campaign much to my liking :lol Besides, by now I'm really hooked and waiting for the whole consummation of the intrigue...

Here's to further fructuous campaigning under Uvuriel's guidance !!!

(Sending 3EProfiler link via PM right away...)

cloakman

Post by cloakman » Mon September 19 05 ; 8 21 pm

Yay! You're back!

I'm still here, waitin' to bust some heads!
Grr!

--me.

StolenPie
Punk||Chic

Post by StolenPie » Tue September 20 05 ; 12 27 pm

Whoa, cloakman i like your avatar :)
Anyways I'll still be playing... i think i sent you my new character sheet already, but if you need it again then i can re-send it. Just PM me :)
:D ltmndd ^_^
Jonathan

Darkenor
n00b

Post by Darkenor » Fri September 23 05 ; 11 16 am

Hello! I'd love to play but it's been many years. How can I get involved?

Thanks!

Uvuriel03
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Sad Announcment

Post by Uvuriel03 » Sat October 15 05 ; 1 03 pm

Hey guys, I'm really sorry, but real life is kicking my butt and I'm gonna have to put the campaign on serious hold--possibly quit it altogether. I'm really sorry, but calculus is both eating my life and kicking my !@#$. So. I suggest finding new campaigns--I'm sure you guys will do just fine. Thank you for being so understanding and so patient with me--I know the campaigns have been really slow as of late. I hope to start up a new campaign possibly next semester and have some of you in it!

Thanks again,
Uvy

Kyzariel

Post by Kyzariel » Sat October 15 05 ; 3 22 pm

Whenever you will find time to start another campaign (or even get this plot back on track :DD ) I would be more than glad to join!

At the risk of repeating myself, I urge you not to feel that bad about this... After all, roleplaying is a hobby... And hobbies are usually only slipped between the lines of real life duties and worries. Right now, you're finding it more and more difficult to slip something because of college, but also because roleplaying is one of the more demanding hobbies (in my humble opinion at least)...
I hope you will manage to kick calculus butt in the end :DD and return happy.

As for me, I guess I'll probably have to move on to a different campaign, but I'm a little bit too complacent and busy myself to get going now... I'll look into it though :)

Thanks for DM-ing!

Return to “Beginner's Game”