OOC Forum - General OOC BS and PC Planing Here

Dear Soldier,

As a member of the kings royal army you have chosen or been chosen to take part in this expansionary expedition to the northern island of FrostFell. Your duty is to travel to FrostFell and complete a survey of the island and it’s surrounding islands for me. This will include a survey of many key cities and sites that I will mark on your map. The rumor is that there is a mountain in FrostFell made of pure Adamantine among other rumors that are equally or more far fetched. So all that I ask of you is the exploration and journalese of you’r journeys in FrostFell if you are up to the task. I do not intend for this mission to be easy nor for you to be welcomed everywhere you go, but I have arranged you to meet the Lord of the port city of Meric who has arranged a guide to help you in your travels. I can only promise that you will be payed handsomely for your work on your return and that there is much adventure laid before you shall you accept this offer. In which case you will meet at port Halengail and board the ship Saleen. There ask for Dleg and you will be given supplies and further directions. The ship leaves 2 days from this morning, fare well soldiers of the Crescent Sun and return to us safely. May Fharlanghn watch over your journey.

Sincerely,
King Romual of the Crescent Sun Kingdom
tgooch
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Post by tgooch » Thu May 05 05 ; 10 11 pm

I havn't received the updated one yet.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein
------------------------------------------------------
"Contrariwise," continues Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic." - Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

jester
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by jester » Fri May 06 05 ; 7 15 am

Gingerbread Guy wrote:Hey, thats excellent. I have lots of ranks in Tumble, so I can easily get on the other side of opponents. Also, my Stunning Fist should leave people open for some sneak attacks. This will work out nicely.

~Ginger
Yes, oh man of spiced cookie-product. My thoughts exactly. I am rather adept at tumbling, myself.

tgooch
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Post by tgooch » Fri May 06 05 ; 7 56 am

Jester, I got your e-mail but when I try to view it in yahoo or download it and view it in Word it doesn't work. Please just type it out like the text I am typeing you now. I will talk to you on introductions after I have your sheet.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein
------------------------------------------------------
"Contrariwise," continues Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic." - Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

Erik Nimblehands
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Post by Erik Nimblehands » Tue June 28 05 ; 8 07 pm

Um, so what happened? Is Gooch gone or what? Anybody know?
Say no to E-Books! Plant a tree today so that your kids can enjoy a real book tomorrow!

Gingerbread Guy
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Post by Gingerbread Guy » Tue June 28 05 ; 10 48 pm

I have no idea what happened. We lost a lot of players, which seemed to do the most damage to the game.

~Ginger

Return to “Expedition to FrostFell”