Veon Erdokia Kingdom/Discussion Threads

The lands of Veon Erdokia, formed centuries ago. The lands are a picturesque sight to behold, full of a wide variety of creatures and people in one community.

Veon consists of several main sites: the Castle, the Forest and Cemetary, and lastly, the Village, and the Council. There are still positions open for various shop-owners, positions in the Legion, and several others. Some must be discussed by the council for approval.

Our history is a past filled with battles, between Veon and other forces, as well as within the community itself. Life here can be difficult, but beautiful as well.

Veon Legion is a Medieval Kingdom. The poeple of Leoric Castle are called the Veonians. The royal family are all of the Vampiric Race. The Main Village of Veon is called Esquallondria and the citizens are of many races such as Elves..angels...Mages....humans.. It is a kingdom of peace and harmony.
Citarna
Gamer|Gamer Guy|Gamer Girl

Post by Citarna » Tue May 31 05 ; 1 49 am

*cries*..you wont be gone for ever?...will you?...*hugs as she leaves*...oh no..*sniffs and wipes tear away*...i wish the best of luck and will pray the beat of luck in the world from my heart as usual...
[align=center]~Fighting the battles of reality~
~And trying to survive them...~[/align]

Angelica
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Post by Angelica » Tue May 31 05 ; 9 17 am

Our dear Tara.

We name the one who is facing illness and pain. We will all join our prayers with the prayers of all who love him. So God will give him renewed comfort and courage. Strengthen in your father the healing powers God have placed within us all. Guide the hands and hearts of those who are entrusted with their care. May the knowledge of God's love and ours give added hope to you and to your dear one. May he find even greater strength because our prayers are linked with yours.

Amen.

Tara, do not loose hope. Everything will be ok. And, do not forget that your beacem a part of my life sis. I hope you will come back to us after your father is stronger than ever :)
Blessed Be Tara :love)
~We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the light of every passing ship~
~Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up~

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Fri June 10 05 ; 6 09 pm

Where are you guys.?
~We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the light of every passing ship~
~Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up~

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Mon June 13 05 ; 11 30 am

Well...im here..its just absolutely no one is posting...where is everyone...?...have you emailed anyone angelca?..has anyone been in touch...i dunno if anyone is busy or anything...got no emails from....anyone...not polaris...not iza...no one....

GoldenBlade
Novice

Post by GoldenBlade » Wed June 15 05 ; 9 16 am

That was a nice and lovely prayer angelica. Hope she will be doing good and come back soon.

Where is my banner angelica :pissed)

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Post by Izabella » Wed June 15 05 ; 1 36 pm

I appreciate the warm regards and prayers..things are going..better..altho to be honest, even if I could return, which would not be literally for months, I would not. My time with Veon is over. I cannot say that I am saddened, altho some of you I shall indeed miss. Jon..always true n always the best..much love to you..Stevi..I'm sorry, hun..I lost yer email addy in all the confusion..email me and I'll explain a few things..I try to respond to mine daily if I get the time in the nights..for the rest of you..I enjoyed the..*clears my throat* roleplay..it was..interesting..and eye-opening, indeed. Fare well..always..always be true to yourself, think of others first..and never..ever..forget who..you really are.
~T
~be my saviour, and I'll be your downfall..~

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Sat June 18 05 ; 12 50 am

*Cries*.....*just cries*

GoldenBlade
Novice

Post by GoldenBlade » Mon June 20 05 ; 11 08 am

Okey angelica. I am staying. Can you answer your hotmail please?

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Fri July 08 05 ; 1 34 pm

Sorru for my late answer...but I think it will be better to close this forum for the moment till Annaelia get back from vocation.

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Fri July 08 05 ; 2 37 pm

theres not much point of me like rping anymore...well here...my erm char is dead...if you read valley of the crimson dragons...

ImNotDrizzt
n00b

Post by ImNotDrizzt » Sat December 03 05 ; 12 56 pm

Sorry if this has been asked already, but what's the take here on an unaffiliated (as far as kingdoms and such) drifter who'd join parties based on either a monetary value or is own morals?

Second, would it be any issue if I brought in my Fey'Ri character from my r/l AD&D campaigns?
"Hey, don't get down over what you can't to, just do your best to make up for it by doing your absolute best in everything else you can do. It doesn't matter how bad you are at it, just giving it your best effort is all anyone has any right to ak of you."
-Zhelon Si'Laranna, a Fey'Ri I play in r/l AD&D3.5

Return to “Veon Erdokia”