Esquallondria Forest

The lands of Veon Erdokia, formed centuries ago. The lands are a picturesque sight to behold, full of a wide variety of creatures and people in one community.

Veon consists of several main sites: the Castle, the Forest and Cemetary, and lastly, the Village, and the Council. There are still positions open for various shop-owners, positions in the Legion, and several others. Some must be discussed by the council for approval.

Our history is a past filled with battles, between Veon and other forces, as well as within the community itself. Life here can be difficult, but beautiful as well.

Veon Legion is a Medieval Kingdom. The poeple of Leoric Castle are called the Veonians. The royal family are all of the Vampiric Race. The Main Village of Veon is called Esquallondria and the citizens are of many races such as Elves..angels...Mages....humans.. It is a kingdom of peace and harmony.
Angelica
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Esquallondria Forest

Post by Angelica » Mon May 02 05 ; 9 25 am

Last edited by Angelica on Fri May 13 05 ; 9 23 am, edited 1 time in total.
~We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the light of every passing ship~
~Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up~

anarco_rata

Post by anarco_rata » Thu May 12 05 ; 10 59 pm

The weak rays of the morning become clear green in the depths of the forest. The birds sing to a new day, and already dozens of animals start running, looking for food and prey.
With his back against a tall oak, a young man starts waking up. He had fallen asleep in that same place last nigth, and his dark, long hair is covered with a few leaves from the oak tree. The other animals seem to avoid him as he wakes up, and stares to the green ligth, a peacefull ligth.
One of the things Allan love from the forest is that peace...even in the furious battles between predators, one can feel the serenity, and specially smell it. A few years back, he migth not have apreciatte such things, but now he does. Every curse carries its own blessings.
Allan raises his eyes to the lower branches of the nearby trees, looking for something to eat.
As he gives the first bite to his breakfast, he starts walking, thinking in silence while he heads to the river. Since last nigth's moon was new, he's thinking of going to the village tonigth, for a drink.
I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
And I don't need your civil war
-what's so civil about war anyway?-
guns 'n roses

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Sun May 15 05 ; 5 00 pm

(from the cathedral)

Moments later, I was in the forest, away from my duties and new life, but still far from my destination. The day is only at its begining.
I look around me and smiles to myself as I start speeking in a whisper:
*To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
An eternity in an hour
~We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the light of every passing ship~
~Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up~

anarco_rata

Post by anarco_rata » Sun May 15 05 ; 6 11 pm

Allan hears a beautyfull voice far from him. For a moment he thinks the magical faeries of the forest are once again toying with him, but he soons recognizes the voice as human's...or at least close enough.
He then walks to the voice, almos enchanted with it. His steps are swift, and no trace are marked in the soft floor of the woods. He then reaches the origin of the voice, watching a woman walking and singing.
Allan comes out, and the woman can clearly see him now, his face, posture and looks seem non -threathening, yet something seems oddly different from him, something wild and unpredictable, and at the very time, very sad.
"Beautifull morning, my lady" says allan, vowing. "tell me, what brings such a remarcable voice to this dangerous forest? Is there a pourpouse on your coming, or the beauty of your voice and the one of the forest are just attracted to each other, leading you this way? I do my job warnng you that the beauty sometimes hides danger, my lady"
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
guns 'n roses

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Mon May 16 05 ; 6 09 pm

As I say my last words, I hear a voice behind me, a fair voice of a man. I turn slowly around, I dont fear who he may be, I know how to defend myself. The first thing I catch are his eyes, there is something about them I knew myself, sorrow, sadness, and the love to live. I smiles as I caress my Unicorn's back. That man is no threat.

* Good Morrow, who may you be? Grammercy, but mayhap the forest may not be that dangerous* I look at the man I may have seen before but cant remember if I did.

anarco_rata

Post by anarco_rata » Mon May 16 05 ; 10 39 pm

"My name is Allan, Allan Parol, at you service as long as you remain in this woods, madame. I am the connection between the forest and the common folk, or at least it seems so"
Allan stops talking and raises his head, smelling the air around him.
"I apologyze if my behavior was unapropiate at first, my lady. It's not common seeing a member of the royalty to come to the woods... i'll leave you alone now, should you need me, you just need to call my name, my lady."
Alan vows and turns around, but before dissapearing in the forest, he turns his head to the woman atop the unicorn
"But be sure you find yourself out of the woods when the sun goes down. Thethings that lurk under the moon's ligth are not kind."
Having warned her, and knowing beter than to deal with royalty's issues, Allan dissapears into the woods from where he came.
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
guns 'n roses

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Tue May 17 05 ; 9 30 am

*I am no royality Sir or maybe I was* I think for a second of what he said (I am the connection between the forest and the common folk, or at least it seems so" ) then I whisper silently to myself: *Allan...of the Parol family* I heard much of the terrible way they have been massacred.

(But be sure you find yourself out of the woods when the sun goes down. Thethings that lurk under the moon's ligth are not kind) He warned me.
Smiling I answer him and thank him: *I do humbly thank you. May Gods save thee* I speak in a low voice then continues my way toward the castle

Citarna
Gamer|Gamer Guy|Gamer Girl

Post by Citarna » Tue May 17 05 ; 10 31 am

*Siana entered the forest and looked around her, the forest was as beautiful as ever, the lovely wild flowers and mushrooms. Siana turned around as she heard voices.*
*She stepped through some bushes and saw The high priestess Iseult and a man she had never seen before.*
''Hello my dear Iseult, how are you? And hello dear sir, who might you be?''
*She curtsied to both Iseult and the man.*
''Oh sorry, i am the princess of Veon, Siana.''
*She aimed that at the man, seen as he might not have heard of her, even hough that was pretty unlikely.*
*She walked and stood next to Iseult, slightly shielding herself from the man.*
[align=center]~Fighting the battles of reality~
~And trying to survive them...~[/align]

anarco_rata

Post by anarco_rata » Wed May 18 05 ; 2 09 pm

Allan shows a litle surprise (She's the princess of veon!)
"Your higness-says while vowing once again, two times in a day(he thinks),this is an odd morning indeed- My name is Allan Parol, and i was just warning miss... Iseult, was it? the dangers of the forest. I also humbly recommend you caution while on this lonely woods, my lady."
"may I go?
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
guns 'n roses

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Thu May 19 05 ; 8 50 am

Siana!! I walk quickly almost runing toward Siana then I hug her warmly and laughs as how rebel she can be sometimes.
She is a special young lady and the man who will share her bed will be more than lucky:
*How fare you my dear* I kiss her cheeks and laugh *What are you doing by yourself in the middel of nowhere? I whisper to her *A princess of the castle should not be walking wild walks alone* I push my hair in one side and take her hand and giggle: *What if your mother knows about this?* I sigh and a single tear forms in my left eye. I miss my son, Aredhel, a young man he became.
I only wish if he can tell me of his feelings toward what he lived and live I miss Arella as well, daughter of Lady Izabella, Beauteous, fragil and soft, a year younger than my son.
the sun will sleep in few hours and I may make it to the Castle by the end of the day..
I look at the young man and nod:
*You may leave, Kind Sir* I stare into his eyes for a little time...

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Thu May 19 05 ; 10 51 am

"Have a good day dear Allan, i shall hope you be well."
*Siana turned and hugged Iseult, how she had missed her.*
"I will be fine Iseult, i often walk here, mother will be fine, im trying to get her to come to the village and meet the people, she hasn't been since the death of the kind."
*Siana's eyes filled with sorrow as she mentioned this, but she looked up at Iseult and new immedialtely that she was missing Aredhal.*

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Thu May 19 05 ; 12 52 pm

"I will see you soon Iseult but it is evening and the sun is going down, i should be going, my mother will be getting worried."
*Siana said goodbye and retreated from the forest.
(Continue to castle)

anarco_rata

Post by anarco_rata » Thu May 19 05 ; 7 52 pm

"Odd day, this is"
Allan jumps a small creek onhis way to the village, still a little far. He now carries a bag in his back, with some pellets he'll trade on the village.
"Well, at least tonigth the moon's not full, that woman and that girl should be fine even at nigth....Still, i ougth to keep an eye on them if they stay a litle longer...at least was nice to talk to anoher beign that doesn't judge my past...even because they don't know it"
He sudenly stops. A little to wraped by his thougths, hefound himself on a place he'd best avoid.
The entrance to the cave is like a void that sucks thelife and the light. Older than the forset itself, the cave calls allan.Deep inside, he knows why.
"not..today.." he says, figthingwith the attraction.
Snapping sudenly, he walks away in the rigth direction.
"Weird day indeed....what's left now, i wonder"

(to the tavern)
Last edited by anarco_rata on Mon May 23 05 ; 3 29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
guns 'n roses

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Sat May 21 05 ; 3 38 pm

I ride in the forest, sometimes looking into the night sky, stars were decorating it and the moon kissing my naked shoulders.

I close my eyes. I could see her departure then I whisper thru the wind:
*Be well and Blessed be Izabella*

Moments later, I could see the castle. I smile at this. I will see everyone at last, unfortunatly, Izabella wont be there but I, will wait her return and will not return to the Cathedral before meeting with her.

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Wed May 25 05 ; 1 30 pm

(To be continued in the Castle)

Return to “Veon Erdokia”