Veon Erdokia Castle*

The lands of Veon Erdokia, formed centuries ago. The lands are a picturesque sight to behold, full of a wide variety of creatures and people in one community.

Veon consists of several main sites: the Castle, the Forest and Cemetary, and lastly, the Village, and the Council. There are still positions open for various shop-owners, positions in the Legion, and several others. Some must be discussed by the council for approval.

Our history is a past filled with battles, between Veon and other forces, as well as within the community itself. Life here can be difficult, but beautiful as well.

Veon Legion is a Medieval Kingdom. The poeple of Leoric Castle are called the Veonians. The royal family are all of the Vampiric Race. The Main Village of Veon is called Esquallondria and the citizens are of many races such as Elves..angels...Mages....humans.. It is a kingdom of peace and harmony.
Angelica
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Veon Erdokia Castle*

Post by Angelica » Mon May 02 05 ; 9 35 am

~We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the light of every passing ship~
~Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up~

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Day 1.

Post by Izabella » Thu May 12 05 ; 10 59 am

{The perfect day, the sun is shining against thick white clouds, crystal clear blue skies, a cool breeze passing over the flower gardens from the chamber’s window, the scent of lilac, lilies, roses, and so many other flowers drifting up into the room. Even a creature of the darkest corners, can learn to appreciate the serenity, the amazing beauty, in life itself; my upbringing made it all so much more true to heart. Waking up in a peaceful state in this silent yet sense-filling reverie is probably the best of morns I’ve had yet; even though the night was long. The crisp and still cold silk sheets I kick from my body and sit up in the down-filled poster bed, take the time to stretch and push my hair from my face before standing and walking to the balcony doors. I open them and walk into the streaming sunlight, feeling the warmth on my face and covering my eyes, as the sun hurts them tremendously, cringing as I look around the courtyard and below me into the gardens. A smile passes my face at the brilliant green grasses, the smells of breakfast below in the kitchens, hearing the servants whisper to each other of the latest rumors and gossips of the village; words are never spoken of the Castle, as they are fully aware that ears can hear and sense from beyond the walls and corners they speak in, and take great care in respecting the lords, ladies, Queen, and other residents of the Castle. I inhale deeply, closing my eyes momentarily to feel the breeze pass thru my hair, my nightgown flowing behind me. In need of coffee, I walk back into the chamber and prepare myself presentable for the day ahead. My servant knocks then enters the room, choosing my gown and laying it out upon my bed, helping me into numerous underskirts and underclothing before donning the gown itself. She has brought no shoes or slippers, knowing full well I prefer not to wear them, and we share a joke about how one can be dressed so elegantly yet barefoot; our laughter fills the room, giving the morning the perfect start. I sit in a chair before the window and watch the passing clouds as she tends to my long hair, smoothing out the knots and tangles with the soft brush she’s picked up from the sidetable. Moments later, I stand and hug her warmly, kiss her forehead and bid her off, asking her to meet me in the entry with a cup of coffee, as I’d prefer to sit in the garden this morning. Arella, my beautiful and spritely daughter is still fast asleep, as are so many of the others, and if I must sit alone, I would much rather do so in the company of nature. I open the main doors, close them behind me and gather the hem of my gown as I walk silently down the stair and into the entry, whereupon I am waited with a steaming cup of coffee. I once again express my gratitude and wait as the foyer doors are opened for me, step out of the Castle and down the stairwell to the garden path. Moving slowly, my gown brushing against the array of flowers and bushes on either side of me, I finally find the perfect spot, an old and gnarled tree, sit down under it, and enjoy the surroundings.}
~be my saviour, and I'll be your downfall..~

Citarna
Gamer|Gamer Guy|Gamer Girl

Post by Citarna » Thu May 12 05 ; 1 21 pm

*Siana looked over to the balcony as she lay still in bed, the sun was shining and the birds songs were as beautiful as ever. Siana pulled the sheets sleepily from her body and rubbbed her eyes, It was the nicest day yet and it was getting nicer. She wondered what her mother the queen was doint right now, was she sleeping or awake enjoying the beautiful morning? She opened the lilac curtains that draped around the balcony, she decided to get dressed and go down to the Caslte gardens so she could have a nice morning walk, hope fully she would be able to dodge those annoying guards that followed her everywhere. Siana quickly got dressed in her usual long red flowing dress, fixed her hair and walked silently down the pearly stairs. She walked out the castle gates and stard at the bright sun, she closed her eyes and relaxed her head on her hand, the sun was hot but there was a refreshing breeze coming from the west.*
[align=center]~Fighting the battles of reality~
~And trying to survive them...~[/align]

Arella
Novice

Post by Arella » Fri May 13 05 ; 7 01 am

~I guess I have a lot of my mom in me because I love the morning. There is something about it just knowing it is a new day and a new beginning. I wake up fast and get into my dress. It isn't any very fancy today because I plan on being with Jupiter most of the day and do not want to dirty up good clothes. I run down the stairs and leave my door to my room open knowing that my chamber Maid will get it later. She yells at me a lot for being messy but I cannot help it! I sneak in the kitchen and see Marisa who is one of the cooks and she shakes her head at me for not brushing my hair~

Marisa I do not need to brush my hair just to go to the stables!

~Marisa laughs at me and gets a stern look on her face as I grab up two rasberry muffins and run out the kitchen back door and down the path to the garden. I know mom is there because I sense her and pass Siana on the way-giving her a wave and a huge smile and finally catch up to mom under the tree. I kneel and hug her and she kisses my cheeks~

Izabella: Where are you going Arel? And why are you so messy today!??
~Mom tries to fix my hair and I shoo her hands away and smile my best smile like any girl that is about to get in trouble~

I am going to the stables to see Jupiter mom. I'll get dressed up later and do my hair!
~I hand mom a muffin and hug her and then stand up~
Is it okay that I go see him? will dad mind? are we going anywhere today? what time should I be back? how did you sleep?

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Post by Izabella » Fri May 13 05 ; 7 13 am

{I can't help but laugh, she's too much like me and her indigenous way of keeping out of trouble over just being a child is astonishing; I do believe that part of her is more her father's genes than mine. She adores Jupiter, Avalon's unicorn, and ever since she met him, she can't keep from him. Who am I to keep her? They have a strong connection and even though he's not her's, at times I think she believes he is. Maybe it is that this unicorn is part of her father, and being away from him for so long, this has bonded her with him in some way, I'm not sure, but I can't argue those big blue eyes, that adorable smile, nor her persistance in spending so much time with him. I nod to her and take a bite from my muffin, then stand and try to smooth out her tangled hair, and this time she allows it. I turn her around, hand the muffin back to her to hold and begin to braid her hair for her to keep it from her face...well..also to look a bit more presentable, altho she doesn't think of that. She's tapping her foot impatiently, another wonderful quality she's gotten from both Avalon and I..especially me; Arellia always is on the run, trying to keep up with some unknown spector that pulls her in every direction to just have fun and enjoy her time. She knows little of who and what she is now, I always thought her a bit too young yet to explain, altho she realizes something about her is different that others, and she has no idea that her daily juices contain the substance her body needs and craves. She just thinks that the gardener has some amazing fruit, and I let her believe it for now}

Darlin, later we'll meet for brunch, then how about we go into the village, hm? I'd like to see the clothier about a new dress for you, and we'll stop and see the gemsmith about a new necklace..I have the most interesting idea for a locket that would look wonderful on you! what do you say we spend the afternoon there, we'll even stop for those huge strawberries at the stand if you want!

{I turn her back around and gaze lovingly down at her, smiling as her hair looks so much better..the dress leaves a lot to be desired, but since she's going into the stables, I won't argue..I'd sooner hear the servants grumble about a dirty old dress than a dirty new one}

Arella
Novice

Post by Arella » Fri May 13 05 ; 7 18 am

~I give mom back her muffin and hug her. I love to shop and look around the village!!~

okay mom-I will be back for brunch and we can go have fun! Love you!

~I run down the path and to the stables~

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Fri May 13 05 ; 12 08 pm

*Siana looked at Arella who was running to the stables. Siana once again looked up to the sun it was lovely but then she looked at Arella who was now riding her horse, where she did not know. This gave Siana a thought, she was going to ride her horse Nightshade, he was jet black and a fine obedient horse, she had had him seince she was around 13, she only came to her and onloy let her ride him. She thought about it for a while but decided against it, she was not in the mood for riding, instead she went back inside the castle and spoke to her queen and mother Annaelia, she spoke to her silently as she had just woken and was brushing her hair.*
Hello mother, it is a fine morning isn't it, i have been out already and enjoyed the sun light. It is beautiful.

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Post by Izabella » Sun May 15 05 ; 5 44 pm

{I can hear her, feel her movements, close my eyes and see her visions, and I adore every moment of it. The breeze brushes past my face and thru my hair, causing it to cover my face and closed eyes, as I watch her ride and hear her chants...so much a sister I never had, such closeness we share, so far she is, yet so close to me always. Iseult, in all her wonder and amazement, will find me this day, and my heart leaps for joy. I smile to myself, nod and whisper: tis a beautiful day, my Countess, enjoy your time..and know I will be here with open arms..: with an exhale behind my words, the winds pick up and seem to swirl before me in a small cyclone before being carried thru the winds to her ears..I know she has heard me..and open my eyes, finish my muffin, then turn and start back to the Castle. Avalon still sleeps, and I miss his warmth, his smile, and hope to meet him this morn}

Annaelia
Punk||Chic

Post by Annaelia » Mon May 16 05 ; 8 21 am

Annaelia sits on a chair and stares at herself in her mirror while brushing

her hair then wonders if she will enjoy the day. Since the death of the

King, after he vanished, her lover and brother, she rarely leaves her

appartements or speak to her people. She put the brush down then walks

to her daughter who is now siting on her bed.

-"Morning Citarna" Annaelia smiles and kisses her daughter on her right cheeks then sighs.

-"Ye became a beautiful young lady today" She says while carresing Citarna's long dark hair.

GoldenBlade
Novice

Post by GoldenBlade » Mon May 16 05 ; 8 44 am

Aredhel opened the doors of his room then quietly steped out and walked down the stairs to Arella's bedroom. He wanted to ask her if she would like to go with him to the village like he always used to do when his mother is not around. Life can be sometimes very very long in the castle.
Aredhel knocks on the door then waited, listened and knocked again:
-''Arella, are you there?'' Waited a response.
Finally the door creaked open. A Red haired old woman poked her head out and stared down at him suspiciously:
She said: You again Aredhel...
Aredhel whispers to himself grimacing. Meera wore a stained red apron over a black dress, her gray eyes staring down at him.
-She said: I thought you were having your archery courses today trouble maker?

Angry. Aredhel grimaces again then runs away...
Last edited by GoldenBlade on Wed June 15 05 ; 9 13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Day 1-later in the morning

Post by Izabella » Mon May 16 05 ; 10 55 am

{I enter the main doors from my walk and cringe as Aredhel almost runs me over. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his cheeks, then hold his face in my hands and look into his eyes. He's upset, Meera and her words at times can be so harsh, and life has not been kind to him as of yet..his mother away trying to sort her own life and future out, his father leaving about the same time Avalon did, only to never return..he took things very badly when Avalon did come home to us, and even tho I do not believe he holds anger towards Avalon, there is anger inside of his heart..that hopefully, time and love will heal}

now, now, Aredhel..dinnae get upset over grumpy Meera..I'll have a chat with her, she's probably upset over Arella's..lack of..cleanliness in her room {I grin at him and tickle him then, at which he relaxes some and chuckles back and nods in agreement} hear me, hm? she's with Jupiter again, she has about an hour before brunch and we're going into the village today..you are more than welcome to join us if you'd like..and your mother is returning, I sense this..no worries, hun..none at all, today..come with us and we'll find something to suit her return, hm? {smiling down at him I hug him warmly and nudge him out of the main doors before Meera can catch him, I can hear her walking quickly from Arella's room now, her mind in an uproar over his tardiness to his courses} go, go! hurry and I'll deal with her!! {I giggle and turn, then begin to walk upstairs and find Meera at the top of the stairwell. Quickly I take her arm and lead her into my own chambers, whereupon we sit and discuss everything but the children, whereupon she quickly forgets Arella's mess and Aredhel's slight lack in responsibilities at times. I bid her a good morn and leave her to her duties, then walk back downstairs into the library..there is something that needs tended to before Arella and I dine, my mind not tracing or trying to find Avalon at the moment..assuming he sleeps still..I need this information more than anything at this moment in time..}

***continued in the library***

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Mon May 16 05 ; 12 00 pm

"Thank you mother, but you are still as beautiful as ever."
*Siana looked down and spoke again*
"I think i might go to the village, would you care to join me? It will take your mind of things and then you can see your people, i am sure they miss your advice."
*Siana giggled*
"They take heed in what you have said in the past, very much, please join me."

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Tue May 17 05 ; 10 12 am

''I will leave you to make your choice mother, i will enter the forest, i need to wonder, and think for a while, see you soon mother.''
*Siana hugged her mother and left the castle.*

(Now entering the forest :Angel) )

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Day 1: brunch

Post by Izabella » Tue May 17 05 ; 12 41 pm

{amazed at Arella's fast return, her news of Iseult, and the fact she actually changed and cleaned up without being asked, was a bit much to take in. Chuckling, I step from the wall and wrap my daughter in my arms, embracing her and not letting go. She is my life, my salvation, and the only tie I have to her father, cherish is a minimal word here. Our life is saddening to most, altho we are greatful for every moment, every day, and expect no more, yet no less, than what we have..right here and now. I smile and release her, then walk her into the entry and into the dining area, whereupon we sit and begin our brunch. The servants and cook outdoing themselves once again in a spread of fresh fruits, Arella's juice, my coffee, danish, a plate of cheeses and vegetables, and, of course, fresh flowers. Arella wastes no time, her manners in need of improvement, she takes after Aredhel in devouring her meal before even blinking an eye. I'm thankful that Meera is out of sight; I do love Meera, as she helped to raise both Arella and Aredhel, but she can be a bugger at times. Arella tells me of her father riding with her, that something is on his mind, altho she wasn't sure what, and then silently continued her meal}

well now, darlin..try not to get anything on yourself this time and we'll be leaving within the hour..I suppose we can ride to town today, however let's leave Jupiter this time, he draws a bit of attention and altho the people enjoy the tricks you're trying to teach him, I"d like to get back early this evening for dinner and to see Iseult if she's here by then. Did Aredhel catch up to you? is he coming as well?

{Arella looks up at me and shakes her head in response then shrugs. It seems her mouth is full to the brim again and at least she didn't try to speak her answer. I nod and decide we can wait a bit to see if he shows, which I'd imagine he will join as long as he can..I do look forward to telling him of his mother's return as well. Leaning forward in my chair, I sip at my steaming coffee and look out the massive windows before me into the front lawns}

I wonder..{deciding my thoughts are best left to myself, I continue my coffee and wait for Arella to finish her juice}

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Day 1-afternoon

Post by Izabella » Wed May 18 05 ; 1 31 pm

{Having sat and finished our meal, a good hour and a half has passed, and Arella is fidgeting wildly in her chair to leave. Her patience is minimal, and I stand and walk around the massive table, leaning forward and kissing the top of her head. I summon a carriage and two gaurds, asking them to meet us outside of the entrance, as we will be leaving in a moment. Arella stands and smooths out her gown, gives me a hug and I take her hand and lead her out to the carriage. The afternoon is getting along, and we need to be back in a few hours for dinner, and have decided to leave. If Aredhel makes it into the village, we'll surely know, as he is one to draw attention and enjoy his outings. We step inside the carriage and hastily the driver closes the door then begins us from the Castle towards our destination. I'm glad for the silent moment with Arella, as the guards are riding one in front of us and one behind}
Arella? after dinner we will be leaving the Castle for a day or two, I know this is last minute, but we need to go. {She looks at me, confused, mouth agape, and I don't need to hear her words, her thoughts are loud enough. I lean forward, sitting across from her and tuck her hair behind her ears as I explain} I had a vision, dearest, and we need to see your Grandfather and the Council. If we leave at dusk we'll be able to make it there during the night and this is an urgent matter. You will understand in time, until then, please just accept this and I promise we'll be back within one to two fortnights..you have my word. {I raise my hand to stop her from speaking, as she has so many questions} Arella..if we see your Father before we leave, I will explain to him, I had hoped he'd join us here this afternoon, but we both know he has been busy with the matters of the Council here..it will be fine..dinnae worry..hm? {I smile and tickle her softly and she nods then stares out of the carriage window, waving to a small boy that is trying to run beside us to keep up. I sigh sadly at this scene and turn my head the other way, grateful that the youngster was called back home by his own mother, and even more grateful that we have arrived in the village. The silence of her voice, yet impact of her thoughts was deafing to my ears, harsh on my mind}

****continued at the village****
Last edited by Izabella on Wed May 18 05 ; 5 16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Veon Erdokia”