Veon Erdokia Castle*

The lands of Veon Erdokia, formed centuries ago. The lands are a picturesque sight to behold, full of a wide variety of creatures and people in one community.

Veon consists of several main sites: the Castle, the Forest and Cemetary, and lastly, the Village, and the Council. There are still positions open for various shop-owners, positions in the Legion, and several others. Some must be discussed by the council for approval.

Our history is a past filled with battles, between Veon and other forces, as well as within the community itself. Life here can be difficult, but beautiful as well.

Veon Legion is a Medieval Kingdom. The poeple of Leoric Castle are called the Veonians. The royal family are all of the Vampiric Race. The Main Village of Veon is called Esquallondria and the citizens are of many races such as Elves..angels...Mages....humans.. It is a kingdom of peace and harmony.
GoldenBlade
Novice

Post by GoldenBlade » Wed May 18 05 ; 1 38 pm

(leaves to the Village)

Citarna
Gamer|Gamer Guy|Gamer Girl

Post by Citarna » Thu May 19 05 ; 1 04 pm

(From forest)
*Siana walked through the castle gates carefully dodging the annoying guards, she knocked on her mothers room door, not expecting her to be there, but she was, she was at the balcony staring out at the lovely evening sky that was rapidly vanishing.*
"Good eveining mother, i went to the forest if you were wondering, i just got back."
"I know Siana, i saw you, i told you not to go in the forest withought any knights, its dangerous."
"But, i was fine, priestess Iseult was there with me!"
"Do not raise your voice at me."
*Siana stormed out the room and slammed the door behind her, half expecting to be whipped. She walked into her own room, slammed the door and loocked the bolts.*
*Siana got changed into her bed gown and jumped on her bed, she was not ready for bed, but was going to stay there along time, she also didn't feel hungry so she would stay in her room.*
&*She heard a knock at her door, she screamed*
"WHO IS IT?"
"It is me, your mother and queen now let me in."
"No, it is my room and privacy."
"Do as you are told."
*Siana knew it was to get worse if she didn't so she let her mother in who only wanted a few kind words.*
"Siana i am sorry for shouting it is just i am worried about you, that is why i didn't go to the village, because i was worried about the danger ok."
"Yes mother."
*The queen left and siana went to the balcony and stared at the evening stars.*
[align=center]~Fighting the battles of reality~
~And trying to survive them...~[/align]

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Day 1-late afternoon/early eve

Post by Izabella » Thu May 19 05 ; 1 10 pm

***from the village***

{to say that my day has been a bit bad would be a high understatement. aye, it started off well, then the library that had no information, then the calling from the Holy Council to meet, the hag in the village, Avalon somewhere but having not caught up with him all day..I was indeed, in no mood, for Meera. Alas, she found us, as we rolled to a stop in front of the Castle and exited the carriage, thanking the driver and guards. Apparently Aredhel had taken off, to town, and not returned. I chuckled at her and then grinned at Arella, as she laughed and shook her head. I explained to Meera that Aredhel could watch out for himself, and if need be, I'd send a guard back to the village to bring him home. Hastily the guard did as ordered, and took off after my young Godchild. Meera was then asked to pack some belongings for Arella and myself, to have the kitchenstaff prepare us a plate to eat early this evening, explaining we would be departing in a few hours at best. She scolded both Arella and I, but did as asked, even taking the time to have a lad run to the stables and prepare a horse for when we were ready}
Arella darling, please run up and change into some riding clothes, pull your hair up and I'll meet you back in the dining area, aye? {she looked up at me with sad eyes, as were my own, and her thoughts made me frown} honey..it'll be okay, I promise..hopefully he'll show before we leave, and if not..he's not going anywhere this time..now go..I'll meet you back downstairs shortly..{as I nudge her up the stairwell, I myself retire to my own chambers and sit at the foot of my bed, pulling my hair from my face and tying it, thinking about the day's events, and the upcoming ones in haste. With that, I turn and look out of the window, closing my eyes, feeling him so near to us, yet so..so..far away, smiling as I feel Iseult drawing nearer as well..}
Last edited by Izabella on Fri May 20 05 ; 8 21 am, edited 2 times in total.
~be my saviour, and I'll be your downfall..~

Avalon
Punk||Chic

Post by Avalon » Thu May 19 05 ; 1 23 pm

...From The Lavender Sea

-Your Highness- Avalon bows deeply his left hand against his chest when

Queen Annaelia walked by then continues his way to Izabella's

Chambers.

He knocks twice and awaits.

Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Post by Izabella » Thu May 19 05 ; 1 37 pm

{a smile parts my lips as I hear the knock, felt him come, and walk over and open the doors, standing aside to allow Avalon into my chambers, slowly closing the doors behind me, and turning to face him. A terrible rush flows thru my body, deja vue of sorts, and I shiver out and lose the thoughts before they even try to happen. I decide to be the quiet one this time, and allow him the time to speak, standing before him, staring down at my hands in front of me}

Avalon
Punk||Chic

Post by Avalon » Thu May 19 05 ; 2 07 pm

-Izabella- Avalon caughts her by the waist and leaned his head forward

so that he rested on her shoulder then he lookes into her eyes. -When

are you leaving Izabella?-

Izabella was one of the most beautiful creatures with a soft body and

smooth curves. She was a wonderful companion and today my

Enchanted. Her conversation had been lively and intelligent. Izabella was

cultured and well manner.

He did not wait for a response. He opened her Chamber's door. -Take my

hand, My Lady-

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Post by Izabella » Thu May 19 05 ; 2 14 pm

{Avalon is one of the few that I have the priveledge in having a terribly hard time in reading the mind of..aside from my own Father, he's second on the list. I say not a word, he knows when I must go, and why, and take his hand, following him thru the door, and to wherever he leads me}

Avalon
Punk||Chic

Post by Avalon » Thu May 19 05 ; 2 20 pm

Avalon takes her hands and leaves the chamber walking down the long

Crimson and black corridor. He knows she will be leaving for some time

or maybe for a long time, but, she is leaving. He takes her away from the

castle and its people, to the Lavender Sea. He missed her and spending a

little time with her is an eternety.

..To the sea........

Arella
Novice

Day 1-waiting for our leave

Post by Arella » Thu May 19 05 ; 7 57 pm

(Meera came and got me and took me down stairs to eat, and told me that mother and father had gone out for a little while. I ate with the kitchen staff and then went to the stables and made sure our horse was ready. The saddlebags full, and warm blankets set on the saddle, I led the mare by his reigns back to the Castle and fed him apples while I waited for mother and father to return. I want to say goodbye to my father and it is already almost dark, so me and mother need to go to see the Council and my Grandfather. I wish father could come, but he has work to do here and the Castle to watch over, and I know mother asked him, there is no point in me doing so. I just hope we get back home here soon. I don't like this one bit, something just doesn't feel right)

Izabella
Punk||Chic

Day1-nightfall

Post by Izabella » Fri May 20 05 ; 1 23 pm

***from the Lavender Sea***

{I lead Avalon back from the Sea, smile at Arella waiting for us, and wrap my arms around her, hugging her tightly. I exhale slowly and clear my throat, then whimper as she runs into Avalon's arms and hugs him, tugging at his cloak, not wanting to let him go, either. He holds her, looking over at me as I stand behind her, and all I can do is try to smile and try to tell myself that she is going to be fine. That the answers we need, we'll come back with, and that somehow, we will be a family. So much has kept us apart from that, and I know, that in my heart, as much as I wanted a wedding with him, to be formally his, in the eyes of our Gods and our friends and families, that the chances of this happening, are slim. However..I have come to accept that, and am happy with what we have right at this moment. A love that no one could ever come between, a daughter that is amazingly beautiful and sustained so much, has so much of he and I in her, that our legacy..will always be. I nod to Avalon, and he releases Arella, gently kissing her forehead and helping her mount our steed. I can't speak, my throat having closed up and trying to mouth the words..I just..can't say anything. He lifts me up and I hold the reigns, gazing down at him as tears start to fall from my cheeks onto the bodice of my gown, and I sigh sadly, but smile softly to him..and Arella and I begin our journey. I won't look back..I won't say goodbye..not right now, anyway}

{we make our way from the Castle walls, Arella quiet behind me, watching the creatures of the night awaken and rustle around us, and I?..I have nothing more to say..nothing more to feel..I am numb, oblivious, and completely heart-wrenched..over this leave..}

{how ironic..to see..in the passing of the day..one lone black crow, flying overhead, as we disappear into the darkness...}

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Sat May 21 05 ; 5 54 am

*Siana looked over where she heard the clip-clop of horses hooves, she new who it was, Izabella and Arella, of on a journey, where they might go, siana didn't know. But she whispered silently as a tear slid down her face, gently dropping onto the balcony edge.*
Good luck Izabella and Arella, i wish you great luck from my heart.
*Siana began to sob but got changed into her pink night gown and slept quietly mumbling in her sleep.*

Annaelia
Punk||Chic

Post by Annaelia » Sun May 22 05 ; 1 27 pm

Queen Annaelia walks to Citarna's chamber. She enteres quietly not

making a sound that may disturb her lovely sleeping beauty.

She sits on her velvet and silky bed then slowly and warmly, Annaelia

caresses her soft face watching her mumbling in her sleep.

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Sun May 22 05 ; 1 38 pm

*Siana opened her eyes, to see her mother, staring at her and stroking her cheek, siana sat up and hugged her mother*
I am sorry about what happened earlier mother, forgive me.

Annaelia
Punk||Chic

Post by Annaelia » Sun May 22 05 ; 1 44 pm

I do forgive thee daughter. I only fear. Ye are my only daughter and I do

not wish ye harm. Ye are not ready yet to face the danger alone even if

ye are eighteen of years, ye still have more to learn Citarna.

Citarna

Post by Citarna » Sun May 22 05 ; 1 48 pm

I know
*Siana got up and pulled her mother to the balcony, they stared at the beautiful stars and yet, what was to come of the society of veon?*

Return to “Veon Erdokia”