Four Wise Words

This is the place to excersize your brain and try to guess the answer to Complex and easy riddles alike. If you know a good riddle, why not leave one for others to guess at. *Note- this is is for Riddles, not jokes.

Moderators: StormElfstone, Global Moderator

Talon
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Four Wise Words

Post by Talon » Fri May 20 05 ; 10 26 am

A long, long time ago, two Egyptian camel drivers were fighting for the hand of the daughter of the sheik of Abbudzjabbu. The sheik, who liked neither of these men to become the future husband of his daughter, came up with a clever plan: a race would determine who of the two men would be allowed to marry his daughter. And so the sheik organized a camel race. Both camel drivers had to travel from Cairo to Abbudzjabbu, and the one whose camel would arrive last in Abbudzjabbu, would be allowed to marry the sheik's daughter.
The two camel drivers, realizing that this could become a rather lengthy expedition, finally decided to consult the Wise Man of their village. Arrived there, they explained him the situation, upon which the Wise Man raised his cane and spoke four wise words. Relieved, the two camel drivers left his tent: they were ready for the contest!

Which 4 wise words did the Wise Man speak?
[align=center]Theres more to gaming than life!

Image[/align]

Gingerbread Guy
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Post by Gingerbread Guy » Fri May 20 05 ; 10 58 am

"Ride each other's cammels," or some such. Its the only way to turn it into a proper race.

Its also possible that the wise man asked "But, aren't you gay?" and the two men married each other.. but I'll go with my original answer.

~Ginger

StormElfstone
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Post by StormElfstone » Fri May 20 05 ; 1 38 pm

Yeah, I've heard a similar riddle to that before, but couldn't remember the answer.
[font=Times New Roman]Run for the hills before they burn,
Listen to the sound of the world and watch it turn,[/font]

My YouTube Channel

Ashirion
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by Ashirion » Sat May 21 05 ; 3 36 am

I have come up with two possible. Get rid of your camels! (which is five words) or perhaps "Leave your camels behind" which is four words
Drinking is my... sport!!

Talon
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Post by Talon » Sat May 21 05 ; 11 17 am

Gingerbread Guy wrote:"Ride each other's cammels," or some such. Its the only way to turn it into a proper race.

Its also possible that the wise man asked "But, aren't you gay?" and the two men married each other.. but I'll go with my original answer.

~Ginger

Thats it! I'll stump you yet :huh)
[align=center]Theres more to gaming than life!

Image[/align]

Return to “Riddle Me This”