Game Notes, OOC, and Character Questions:

It's the end of the Kingdom, and the end of its subjects. A terrible and powerful force has emerged, a new nation springing from the seas themselves, sucking the essence from the world to feed its terrible hunger.

There is one hope. Send the most powerful of the Kingdom's inhabitants to fight for the right to live...
Angelica
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Post by Angelica » Tue July 12 05 ; 12 44 pm

ImageWelcome To you
~We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the light of every passing ship~
~Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up~

ChromeUsagi
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by ChromeUsagi » Tue July 12 05 ; 11 04 pm

Welcome aboard, Malk. Good to have you with us.

Utopia

Post by Utopia » Wed July 13 05 ; 4 37 am

Welcome! Hope to rp with you soon.
I don't want the world, I just want your half.

Utopia

Post by Utopia » Fri August 05 05 ; 6 59 am

hrmm. It's really not in my char's idiom to drive the plot forward, but I'll try to involve people and get things going again. Let's get involved with each other everyone, no reason to have to use the moderator for things to move forward (at least character wise.. not plot wise).
I don't want the world, I just want your half.

Sandcrawler
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Post by Sandcrawler » Fri August 05 05 ; 9 50 am

I'm at a bit of a loss here. Usually I get a lot of interaction between characters. Not so much in this case. I was really hoping for some neat dynamics to start playing out. Each of the characters is one of the most powerful in the Kingdom.

I don't like to push, but for the sake of the game, it may come to that.

Please feel free to post anything that your character is thinking or doing, any ideas that they wish to present, or anything else that might help develop this storyline.
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Wed August 10 05 ; 1 20 pm

Your words are right.

I would like to appologie to ev everyone is I dont post much.. Sandcrawler knows the reason, but once after the 20th of this month i should be on most of the times.

So here we are leaving and I should make my post today or tomorrow.
Finn, I do agree with you by spliting the clerics evenly between the ships. The total I brought with me are 10.
~We need to learn to set our course by the stars, not by the light of every passing ship~
~Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up~

MalkMad
Novice

Post by MalkMad » Tue August 16 05 ; 10 13 am

My time for apologies...

I'm backing to classes, ant it take a good time of mine.

Thanks all for not take me off the game!

I'll do my best to post.
"There's just me, me and me!"

Sandcrawler
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Re: Game Notes, OOC, and Character Questions:

Post by Sandcrawler » Thu October 13 05 ; 10 30 am

Well,

I'm putting the Call of the Wyme on hold indefinitely. It was great while it lasted, and kudos to Utopia and ChromeUsagi for playing. Seems that two players was about all we ever got into it.

I'll be starting up a new campaign in D&D to replace this one. You two are more than welcome to participate and I'll save a spot for you if you're interested.
Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Tue November 15 05 ; 4 26 pm

Greetings, I know its not very nice to show up here after i left but it was not something i desired, first of all there was some private problemes offline then school and a my computer down, i tried many times to login since the 15th of October but couldnt with my password I retried today and it did work. So if you ever start a new one, count me too Sand..

Return to “Call of the Wyrme”