TH 1489

There are always risks in breaking new ground. Luckily those hiring you have all the experience and skill, a chance to learn from the masters. But what did you get hired for? Why are they cutting you in for a piece of the action? Now in the darkness you feel the comfort of the fire and your companions. ...and just beyond the firelight, the unknown.

Moderator: darkrevni

darkrevni
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

TH 1489

Post by darkrevni » Fri January 05 07 ; 7 15 pm

The years have passed, wars have raged. Hero’s have lived and Hero’s have become corrupted beyond anything that resembles a namegiver.

With a new year comes new life. The Storyline is brought forward forty years. Any returning characters may create a character of 5000LP; new characters 3000LP + bonus for a good story. Feel free to read earlier posts. I will take suggestions on best way to deal with combat, I will be moving the timeline one day at least every Sunday in RL. I will put a NPC on anyone who is going out of town or is busy.

Note on the World: Barsaive is nasty. Barsaive is beset by horrors, traitors, and good people willing to do nothing. Characters can die, be mutilated, kidnapped, etc. If this happens and you are unable or unwilling or unable I will make them an NPC, you may return with a full LP character of your choice. Horrors and Dragons… are very powerful. The most minor can run rings around R+10 adepts. If you think you defeated one… it was either wounded, fated to die, or it was a construct, and the horror is living inside that bottle you bought from the old crazy ork woman.

Feel free to msg me; I have a game built, you can start where it would be most logical for you to start. That said; the plot is not linear… It is spacial.

annymfilliu

Re: TH 1489

Post by annymfilliu » Thu January 11 07 ; 3 14 pm

Just out of curiosity what circle characters are you looking to get from the 3000 or 5000 for returning characters?
Those who underestimate the Power of the Human spirit strengthened by the Holy Spirit, are destined to fail.

Children of the Phoenix - Sonya, and the rest of the world (GM)

darkrevni

Post by darkrevni » Tue February 27 07 ; 2 56 pm

10k LP for New characters 15k for returning characters.

Abelard
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Post by Abelard » Fri April 20 07 ; 9 25 pm

Anyone still out here? Is this an open call, and if so, is it still open?

- Abelard

Return to “Secret of the Blood Rose”