Group 2 - The Healers

This is where the main campaign for Dungeon Crawl is located
Kord
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Re: Group 2 - The Healers

Post by Kord » Fri June 16 06 ; 4 44 pm

OOC- Ok, here's the items you found on the man, a very well made heavy mace (possible masterwork), a breast plate in excellent condition, a heavy steel shield and a potion, but not coin. Were you going to take peter's possessions also?

Hwisp moves up to the door and begins to inspected it carefully and merely misses that there is indeed a trap upon the door and it's quite intricate. Hwisp decides it might be best to disable the trap before checking to see if it's locked and takes her time trying to disable it.

She fidgets for several rounds, a little sweat forms on her brow and fingers start to ache a bit by the time she is finishing her attempt. She makes one last adjustment and deems the trap disabled..... or so she thought, suddenly a feeling of horrible dread overcomes her that leaves her shaken as if doomed.

ooc: sorry you did well finding the trap, but it was difficult to disable, and take ten just wasn't enough. Your under the effect of the doom for the time being. and to save time, the door is unlocked.

Uvuriel03
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Post by Uvuriel03 » Sun June 18 06 ; 10 54 pm

Hwisp gasps as she activates the trap and backs up several steps from it as the spell takes firm grasp of her. Her eyes widen as she suddenly becomes afraid, yet for no apparent reason.

"Hang on, guys," she says with a tense voice. "I just set a trap off, and suddenly... I'm really freaked out... So give me a minute... Just... I need to... Why am I so scared?" She shudders slightly and lets a deep, slow breath out.

berova
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by berova » Mon June 19 06 ; 10 41 am

Lucas looked upon Hwisp with concern. If she set off a trap, Lucas couldn't tell she did so, nevertheless, he remained extra alert should anything happen. He nodded to Hwisp and patiently, if somewhat nervously waited until she was ready to continue.

Kord
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Post by Kord » Sun June 25 06 ; 6 50 pm

ooc- anyone taking any actions?

Uvuriel03
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Post by Uvuriel03 » Sun June 25 06 ; 7 20 pm

[[OOC: I guess I'll move on. :P ]]

After a minute, Hwisp feels the wave of dread wash past her, and she takes a deep breath and shakes it off.

"Okay," she says apologetically. "I'm alright now."

She takes another look at the door to see if the trap had reset itself. If it had, she'll take 20 to disarm it. If not, she'll listen at the door and see if there are any noises coming from the other side. If none, she'll tell the others to back up 10 feet or so and she'll peek through the door, and if she sees nothing immediately threatening, she'll sneak (as much as is possible) into the room using hide and move silently.

berova
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by berova » Thu June 29 06 ; 12 02 am

"Now?" Lucas asked softly, "Well, as long as you're, uh, alright."

If instructed to do so, Lucas will back away, otherwise, he will await word from Hwisp. If necessary, he is prepared to rush forward quickly to lend aid.

Return to “Dungeon Crawl Main”