Story time

This is the home for the author. Within are works created by our members to share with the rest of the community. Feel free to post your own work. Please be considerate of the authors feelings when critiquing a piece they have created. The writer often portays themselves through thier works and belittling thier work is belittling them.

Please be aware that all works are to be considered copywritten and all copyrights held by by the Author.
Lord Warhammer
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Story time

Post by Lord Warhammer » Thu October 28 04 ; 7 02 am

I wrote this for my creative writing class. Let me know what you think of it.

[align=center]Dead[/align]

As the temperature falls and the changes of the seasons are upon us. The air falls cold and dry as if allowing you to feel what it would be like dead. Dead is life around you as the grass withers and the trees rot. Dead is the remembrance of who you are, who you are not, and what reality is. Dead will be my future if I do not get my assignments done. So much hate, anger, and envy falls upon you when you feel like you are dead. Dead is the cold emptiness in yourself that you feel when you get depressed. Dead is a shovel I shot with two magic missiles in the story “Rhythm of Time”. Dead is me ever writing poetry unless there is an animated cartoon or video to go along with it. Dead is this piece of writing because, damn, it sounds like a poem.
[align=center]-END-[/align]
The Sky is my Canvas, a masterpiece in the making.
The following is rated X. It contains sex, violence, gore, nudity, and one way or another I'll probably end up offending you and pissing you off.
conference calls are my phone sex - Jim Cramer

Argis

Post by Argis » Thu October 28 04 ; 3 42 pm

Nice man. Sounds like something i would write for my composition class.
"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found difficult and left untried" -G. K. Chesterton
"Fact is stranger than fiction, because we create fiction to suit ourselves."- G. K. Chesterton
"A Christian who isn't peculiar has a peculiar Christianity" -Basil Malof
“When Christ calls a man, He bids him come and die.”-Dietrich Bonhoeffer.

Lord Warhammer

Post by Lord Warhammer » Sat October 30 04 ; 4 33 pm

thanks
The Sky is my Canvas, a masterpiece in the making.
The following is rated X. It contains sex, violence, gore, nudity, and one way or another I'll probably end up offending you and pissing you off.
conference calls are my phone sex - Jim Cramer

Return to “Stories”