Prologue: Conclave

This is the main forum for the Young Blood Campaign
Talon
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Re: Prologue: Conclave

Post by Talon » Mon October 31 05 ; 8 11 am

Dino steps forward Like the skinny guy said, names Dino Scarpini.

He looks at Nate You said yer name was Nate right? Then Dino looks over at Ken And your Ken?

Dino juts his hand towards Nate How ya doin' there kid?
[align=center]Theres more to gaming than life!

Image[/align]

Morion Ava-lintitinwe
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Post by Morion Ava-lintitinwe » Mon October 31 05 ; 3 43 pm

Nate half smiles at Xander; Nate took his "ignoring" Nate to mean that Xander was letting him handle this by himself. Fine, guess I will have to deal with this on my own.

At that moment, NAte hears Abbot speak and then walk by, followed by Dino.

Looking at Dino, Nate smiles, and says a bit more confidently now. "Yeah, I'm Nate, and I'm fine. Just have learned that if someone insults you, its best just to shut your mouth and take whatever they have to say."

Flipping his head up and leftwards to shake the red hair out of his eyes, Nate looks at Dino.

"Dino Scarpini," NAte repeats, "Guess that means you aren't from around here, or at least your name isn't. So, where are you from?" NAte asks.
"The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all turns to silver glass and then you see it... White shores and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise."

Kord
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Post by Kord » Mon October 31 05 ; 7 02 pm

Ken sticks out his hand for a handshake when Dino steps forward "Yeah, It's Ken. You from New York? you've got definately got an accent. " after dino answers, Ken turns to Nate and holds his hand out to shake his "Nice to meet you, Nate. and don't worry too much here tonight. This is just mostly a formality, and am sure the prince will like you."

Talon
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Post by Talon » Tue November 01 05 ; 11 43 am

Dino chuckles and grabs Kens hand in a firm handshake nah, I'm not from New York, Norfolk Virginia actually. My accent ain't as thick, but it kinda comes from being in da family... if you catch my meaning.

He then turns and offers his hand to Nate So where are you two from?

Image[/align]

Kord

Post by Kord » Tue November 01 05 ; 8 41 pm

Ken replys to Dino's Inquiry "Originally, I'm from Richmond. But I moved down here right after High school and I've been in Norfolk ever since."

Having yet to recieve a response form Nate, Ken decides to try and make the kid feel a bit more at ease "So Nate, I've mer Xander before, From what I can tell he treats his ghouls pretty well, So you should be in great shape if he's chosen you as childe. Have you met Jago yet?"

Morion Ava-lintitinwe

Post by Morion Ava-lintitinwe » Wed November 02 05 ; 9 37 am

"I've lived in Norfolk for two years now, and around her before that." Nate answers. Taking Dino's hand, and smiling, Nate feels at least somewhat more welcome now.

Nate looks a bit suprised at Ken's comments, but he still answers them.

"Uh...no, I haven't. Nate says, "Its only been a little while since I found out about all of..this. SO, I haven't met many people yet."
"The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back and all turns to silver glass and then you see it... White shores and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise."

Kord

Post by Kord » Wed November 02 05 ; 5 11 pm

Ken smiles "It's no big deal, I'm pretty new to this too, even though I have met a few people. Some seem cool and some seem abit elusive." Ken unconciously straightens his sports jacket and says "So what do you two think tonight will be like?"

Morion Ava-lintitinwe

Post by Morion Ava-lintitinwe » Wed November 02 05 ; 9 06 pm

"No clue." Nate says, looking back at where Xander is. "Its been the weirdest week of my life. I don't think too much would surprise me right now."

At the mention of what would happen tonight, a bit of a cloud of nervousness shows on Nates face again...what was goign to happen?

Talon
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Post by Talon » Thu November 03 05 ; 9 50 am

Dino emits a short chucke Tell me about wierd! I hook up wit' Abbott over there and the next day a bullet bounces off my forehead... mind you, da guy was point blank, den another bullet found it's way into my chest, and fangs shows me how to squeeze it out like it was a jellybean or sumthin', five minutes later it was healed like nothin' happened.

Realizing he was starting to babble a bit from the mounting nervousness, Dino decides he really needs a smoke. He looks at Ken No clue what this is all about really. Abbott said something about just a big formality and not to kick anyones teeth in. Can't imagine why.. you two seem cool and I'm not about to throw down with any of them. Abbott packs a helluva punch. Dino absently rubs his nose without even noticing it.

Either of you two smoke? I could really use on right now. My nerves are on tilt.

Image[/align]

Kord

Post by Kord » Thu November 03 05 ; 6 36 pm

Ken is starting to get an idea of what type of character this Abbott was and he really didn't like it. He only hoped that Dino wasn't the same type. "Your here to meet the prince tonight, Since your being considered for Childe, the Prince must approve. I too was told it was only a fomrality, so It seems unless you do something really stupid, you've got nothin to worry about."

Ken takes a moment to see their reaction and then addresses dino a little more "Yeah, I've seen the whole healing thing done, except with a knife. I am bit surprised that the bullet bounced off your head, how did you manage that?"

Morion Ava-lintitinwe

Post by Morion Ava-lintitinwe » Thu November 03 05 ; 9 26 pm

Nate shakes hi shead at Dino. "I have a lighter," He offers, "But no cigarettes. I don't really smoke.

Nate listens as Ken asks a questions and the thought of what Dino said, the bullet bounced of of him, and about healing...Nate really wasn't quite sure what any of that meant. With interest he listens to Dino's response.

Talon
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Post by Talon » Fri November 04 05 ; 7 10 am

I didn't really manage anything, it just sort of happened. I still don't fully understand how, but I felt the thing smack me in the head but it only kinda stung and never broke the skin.

Dino shrugs I talked to Abbott about it and he wasn't really surprised, so I just wrote it off to the whole ghoul thing.

Image[/align]

Kord

Post by Kord » Fri November 04 05 ; 11 19 pm

Ken having forget that dino asked about cigarettes says"Oh, Sorry. I don't have any cigarettes either. I've been trying to kick my habits lately."

He then asks, looking at both of them "So what exactly did you do for a living, how do you make ends meet?"

Return to “Young Blood Main”