Tegan's Fight

Blackstone Prison is one of the many dirty little secrets of
the Empire. It is the deepest, darkest, dankest, hellhole imaginable and where the Empire houses a collection of hardened criminals, 'political' prisoners, and those unlucky few who simply needed to disappear. Blackstone Prison was one of those places that everyone has heard about but was unwilling to talk about in polite company. Poor living conditions, horrible nutrition, forced labor, and a brutal sadistic humanoid guard force ensured that no one ever escaped from Blackstone.

You are a prisoner at Blackstone. It may have been days, weeks, months, or even years since you were incarcerated, but the indominatable force of Blackstone is beginning to crush any hope you have that you will ever leave Blackstone alive.

Moderator: chameleon

chameleon
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Re: Tegan's Fight

Post by chameleon » Thu February 23 06 ; 2 36 pm

[font=Garamond]Unintelligible whispers come from Tegan. He points toward the guardsman with two swords. A small orb of fire appears in front of him as a sheath of golden light surrounds Tegan. The fiery orb streaks across the room and hits the guardsman squarely in the mid-section. Flames engulf the guardsman as his clothing catches on fire. The guardsman immediately drops to the ground and begins to roll across the floor in an attempt to put out the fire.

The magic wielding guardsman quickly utters a few words and points toward Tegan. A pair of magical darts leap from the guardsmen’s fingers and move unerringly toward Tegan. The young man winces in pain, but he is easily able to continue the fight.[/font]
[font=copperplate gothic light]When the DM laughs, it is already too late![/font] :D

Genghis
Master Gamer|Master Gaming Guy|Master Gaming Girl

Post by Genghis » Thu February 23 06 ; 3 02 pm

Wylan nods appreciatively. Now this was an interesting fight. Tegan was certainly more than he seemed at first glance.
Once more unto the breach, dear friends!

Suyoi_Igarashi
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by Suyoi_Igarashi » Thu February 23 06 ; 5 56 pm

Tegan, eyes narrowed, grins. "Here's one for you, then." He raises his finger and from his lips comes a sound mirroring his previous spell, as his body continues to glow brightly.

(OOC - Tegan casts Lesser Orb of Fire for 1d8 damage)
[font=Tahoma]"If these tears which scrawl their lucid signature from cheek to chin...
If my fists tremble for a moment in which the fabric of time teases to pause within their grasp..."
[/font]
[font=Times New Roman]A Collection of Absent Thoughts on a Tuesday Night.[/font]
[font=Times New Roman]~Me circa November 12th, 2006[/font]

(http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/w/e/w ... y.jpg.html)

chameleon
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Post by chameleon » Mon March 06 06 ; 10 27 am

[font=garamond]Once again the unintelligible words flow from Tegan and another fiery orb appears in front of him. The orb streaks across the room and strikes the magik wielding guardsman who is immediately engulfed in flames and drops to the floor in an attempt to put out the fire. Seconds later, two medics rush out and begin to say prayers over the guardsmen who Tegan had just fought. Miraculously, the burned skin of the guardsmen begins to glow and the burns begin to disappear. A minute later, they are brought robes and walk unharmed out of the warehouse.[/font]
[font=copperplate gothic light]When the DM laughs, it is already too late![/font] :D

Talon
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Post by Talon » Mon March 06 06 ; 1 25 pm

Jared raises his eyebrows and mutters And I thought I was good. Thats a nifty little spell!
[align=center]Theres more to gaming than life!

Image[/align]

StormElfstone
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Post by StormElfstone » Mon March 06 06 ; 1 46 pm

With the fight over, Isadora walks over to congratulate the spellcaster. [font=Comic Sans MS] Nice work, Tegan! I'm impressed![/font] she says, giving him a pat on the shoulder and a broad smile.
[font=Times New Roman]Run for the hills before they burn,
Listen to the sound of the world and watch it turn,[/font]

My YouTube Channel

Talon
RPGHQ Founder / Admin
RPGHQ Founder / Admin

Post by Talon » Tue March 07 06 ; 7 48 am

Jared offers Tegan a smile as he approaches Good job. They took me out pretty quick, but you managed to take them out and remain standing. Your pretty good with that magic thing you do.
[align=center]Theres more to gaming than life!

Image[/align]

Return to “Escape from Blackstone”