The game

They're all around, hopeless is just the beggining of your
worries and you can run but they'll find you, they always do. They are meant for this. We, the next stage in evolution, have met a loose ends.
nightstorm
n00b

Re: The game

Post by nightstorm » Thu December 28 06 ; 10 24 pm

A teenage boy walks in the room. He appears 5'10. His hair looks white. He is wearing a red shirt, and blue jeans. He is tan. "Umm... do yall know were Star is? Im kinda new."

Visionguy
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Post by Visionguy » Thu December 28 06 ; 10 37 pm

:tee "Right," chuckled a voice from behind the yong male. It was Shimmer. She was simply laughing as she continued, "and you got past all that, man that must of been tough. Well, my mom," she paused for a second as she tingled through the teen in the doorway, sending a wave of sensation through him. 8O "I so did not mean to do that, ummm, are you new here, by the way my name's Shimmer." :) She could only smile, but then continued to walk toward the others.
Closely followed by Star, "hey could you move to the side?" Star asked the shocked teen as he glared at Shimmer.

nightstorm
n00b

Post by nightstorm » Thu December 28 06 ; 10 45 pm

"oh, I'm sorry. hey Star do ya know where the cafateria is?" he asked

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Thu December 28 06 ; 11 01 pm

"I think it's three floors down and it's that whole floor," Star replied blankly as she waited for him to move aside. But before Wally could even start to think about moving aside, he started to float back inward towards the room. "FINALLY!" Star cried, throwing her hands in the air and him droping to the floor.
Blake smiled slightly as some of the tent from his ears suddenly faided in relief of presser. "I can tell you have alot of patience Star," he smirked.
"Oh, you have no idea," she said coldly as she moved toward Cassady and Dove; who was on the medical bedding. "The robots are destroyed by the way," Star answering the pairs dismay.

jcschild

Post by jcschild » Thu December 28 06 ; 11 05 pm

"Good." Dove said with a sigh of relief. "So when can I get these wires off me?" Dove asked towards Star.

theredrosee
Novice

Post by theredrosee » Thu December 28 06 ; 11 11 pm

Cassady had laughed quietly to herself as Star moved the boy out of her way. She was relieved when Star said that the cyborgs were . Looked over to Dove as she spoke. "Yeah... that wouldd be a good idea." she said after Dove; as she looked to Star for her responce.

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Thu December 28 06 ; 11 27 pm

"I'm afriad until the tests show up, I can't let you go," she replied as the young teen near the door now exits.

jcschild

Post by jcschild » Thu December 28 06 ; 11 45 pm

Dove lets out a sigh. "How long you think that will be?" asked Dove sadly.

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Thu December 28 06 ; 11 51 pm

"I don't know exactly. However the machines are scanning the tissue samples at the moment." Star commented, only to look at the moniter above Dove now beaping and recording the figures.
"It's going to be fine Dove, their just doing a physical examination to see if, other than the X-genes, everything is fine," Blake said, whispering to her softly. "But, it should be done shortly, at least, the first time I came here it was like that."

jcschild

Post by jcschild » Thu December 28 06 ; 11 53 pm

"Fine." Dove said with a sigh as she layed back down and pulled the covers over her head. "I wish I could just stay under here forever." Dove said with a sigh.

theredrosee
Novice

Post by theredrosee » Fri December 29 06 ; 12 01 am

Cassady remaind leaning against the wall. She crossed her arms slightly, and placed on foot on the wall to keeps her balance better. She then just started to look around at nothing. Almost anyone could tell that she had nothing to say or do.

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Fri December 29 06 ; 1 42 pm

"Not a lively bunch are we," Blake said as their came a sudden siron from down the hall. It's lights started to pulse rapidly and nearly blinded everyone in the room. "Hey what's going on? I thought we weren't doing any drills," Star replied puzzled, then continued; "I have to check on the new comers." She said this as she quickly turned about and littearlly faded in mid air.

jcschild

Post by jcschild » Sat December 30 06 ; 1 53 am

"Whats going on?" asked Dove as she started to float in mid air.

Return to “X-Men: The Hunted”