The game

They're all around, hopeless is just the beggining of your
worries and you can run but they'll find you, they always do. They are meant for this. We, the next stage in evolution, have met a loose ends.
Visionguy
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

The game

Post by Visionguy » Fri June 30 06 ; 9 29 am

Ok people I am trying to start a game here... I suppose ya'll are wondering what the game will be about. It's about X-men, you know people that are the next stage in evelution and due to it, have abnormal abilities. They rage from I levitate the book across the room to smashing the comit to a billon peices. But for the story, I don't wanna release the plot until I have gamers so... I'm just waiting for people to join.

jcschild

Re: The game

Post by jcschild » Sun July 02 06 ; 11 57 pm

Name: Dove
Powers: mixture of Jean and Rogue's can drain powers and copy em like Rogue and read minds and feeligns like Jean.
Backround: Had a fmaily consisiting of mom, dad, and sis but ran away after putting boyfriend in coma because of fear of being rejected. So is now looking for place to stay.

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Mon July 03 06 ; 12 26 am

OK, I just have some basic rules to follow when in this game.

A. No power gaming until you can give a exceptional reason to

B. No swearing/cursing or content

C. Leave all issues that don't involve the game outside of it.

D. To have an excellent story and gaming group

Follow those rules and we should do fine. But I know some people are wanting to swear and cuss and all that jazz but I just want a clean game. If you looking for games that involve that, then look elsewhere. Also for the individuals in it to be in character at all time's unless your asking a question OOC to the GM(visionguy) or the group. If you must state something use OOC: as such then type what you wanna say. However, the rules still apply. Just have fun and feel free to Join in at any moment. This is a game that is fairly simple to understand. Just post what your doing and what your saying as such:

"Can you call that reason-" pausing in mid sentence to admire the new paint job on the car.- Jason

Put character's name at the end so we don't get confused. But other than those simple things. Lets get started shall we?....

Gm- OK, The game starts off like this.

The world has changed. For they, the mutants have risen from the depths of the human gene. The world as we know is in pure chaos. Brother against brother, sister against sister. This happened until the sentinels came, then the extermination of the mutants began. It didn't help the matter but enabled the vast array of pre-destined mutants to rise. For now there are little or no humans left in the world but instead they are mutants. It caused the war between man and mutant to fad but instead the second war, unlike the first, was meant for all to perish. There are those in which resist but fail. There are those who stand for truth and justice. It is up to you to decide on what will happen. The fate of all rests on the elect. Will you rise or parish. The decision is yours.

- Now as we cross across the warn grounds of what used to be downtown Newyork a girl, dove, sits at a distorted building of what used to be Washington D.C.

Gm- The Streets are lined with trash and rubble. Mostly from the wars. In general there are very few people left in the world. This however is due because of the war between the robots and the mutants. Our scene unravels upon Dove sitting on the sidewalk. She's knows however, that she should be on the alert for the robots but, still sits and ... now what are you doing? You know that a robot has been after you however you just now have caught your breath and for the moment it lost your trail.

jcschild

Post by jcschild » Mon July 03 06 ; 12 36 am

Dove sat there catching her breath when she heard a voice behind her. She jumped up and and started to run as fast as she could. She knew there wasn't any use of trying to use her new powers yet as she just got em and didn't know how to use them.

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Mon July 03 06 ; 12 44 am

Being pulled into an ally really fast and slamming up against the wall. Dove see's a Teenage Boy about 7ft with blond hair and a built body "Hey kid, you know your a moving target?" Looking around the alley to the crumbled street

jcschild

Post by jcschild » Mon July 03 06 ; 12 47 am

Dove felt someone slam her up against a wall. "Owww." says Dove. She struggles to get free. "Who are you and what do you want with me?" asks Dove.

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Mon July 03 06 ; 12 58 am

"Shhh they'll hear you,"*whisphering* He looks Dove over and noticing the bruises and scraps all over her. "My name's ripple, I don't have much time but you must come with me. If you do-" Being cut off in mid sentence as there is a huge *crash* from around the corner. Ripple looks at Dove with pain in his eyes. At that moment
-Dove could feel as if part of her life was stolen and cut into a billon peices
Before noticing the centennial stepping around the corner, with it's arm extended and body fully standing to an upright position. The metal plates that now is covering its cords and dense structure, shimmers in the dull sunlight.

centennial "Freeze, mutant" it only opens it hands then a sliver telephone like wire comes streaming out of it down 20 feet to the two mutants standing below him.

jcschild

Post by jcschild » Mon July 03 06 ; 1 13 am

Dove ripped her glvoes off and touched the cord and managed to drian a little of his powers. But then her powers just cut out on her. The centininial then flinged Dove back against a wall.

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Mon July 03 06 ; 1 21 am

-As Dove looks back at the machine she notices that Ripple has a huge red mark where she thought was the machine's tentacle. But glancing from the corner of her eye she could she the wire was moving around distorted air that seemed to ripple each time it moved.

-"Ahhhhh!" Ripples hand extended and looking back at Dove yells "Go before-"

With that there landed a huge thud in mid air and the next thing that Dove could see was ripple lying on the ground with the centinal coming closer to pick him up.

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Mon July 03 06 ; 1 35 am

Dove lifts up her hands and screams "You want him, you'll have to go through this!" Dove lifts her arms and throws them towards the robot.

-Citinial goes flying back with air rippling all around him.

Dove feeling super drain stumbles but regains strength.

jcschild

Post by jcschild » Mon July 03 06 ; 1 40 am

"How did I do that?" asked Dove looking at her hands. She then turned and looked back at Ripple. "You ok?" asks Dove running back to where he is.

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Mon July 03 06 ; 1 42 am

Ripple looks up at her delerious and points at something behind her.

jcschild

Post by jcschild » Mon July 03 06 ; 1 46 am

Dove turned around but before she could see what was behind her she felt something grab her and she let out a major scream. "HELP!" screamed Dove.

Visionguy

Post by Visionguy » Mon July 03 06 ; 1 52 am

Dove simply remebered sreaming "HELP! HELP!" But "Where am I?" she wondered as she looked off the edge of a soomthing bed. The lights were dimed in the room but nothing seemed to make since and from the far side of the small room, she saw a figure standing in the darkness.

jcschild

Post by jcschild » Mon July 03 06 ; 1 53 am

"Who are you?" asked Dove as she jumped up and asuumed a fighting position.

Return to “X-Men: The Hunted”