Final Exams

Moderator: Uvuriel

Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Final Exams

Post by Uvuriel » Tue April 03 07 ; 7 23 am

Your class is small... It's a small school anyway. Your twelve classmates are in line beside you, and you await the head mage to come and bring you to your final testing.

Finally, the elven lass that stood beside you returns, her face slightly white and blood dripping from a nasty wound on her cheek. She looks at you and smiles meekly, but a victorious fire burns behind those deep green eyes.

Her gaze is interuppted by a deep, stern voice--the voice of the head mage, Xannet.

"Havoc. Follow me."

[[OOC: Right now, you can't really *do* much, like fight or use any active skills. This is an opportunity to role-play your character. Describe him, describe his thoughts and feelings, and of course, somewhere in there, note that he follows Xannet.]]
[font=Century Gothic]That is it!! Roll for initiative.
I hope you like pain.[/font]
My Myspace page! (And my beach!)

Vampireroses
Novice

Re: Final Exams

Post by Vampireroses » Tue April 03 07 ; 7 41 am

As the lass returns, Havoc barely acknowledges her wile deep in thought about what needs to be remembered for the exam. The years of hard work all come down to one moment. Wile it may seem hypocritical for anyone's lifetime to be based off of one moment, it happens. To say that an average dull as a rock type guy could be considered a hero in some peoples eyes because he happened to be in the right place at the right time, wile any person seen daily in a position of power can be considered corrupted because they made one error in judging someone's character, was all idiocy. Hey, what can you do about it.

Get rid of those that make it like that...but...that wouldn't be a good idea, but thats what all those "Evil" creatures are for. A small smirk finds it's way onto Havoc's face. One can dream can't he?

"Havoc. Follow Me." This voice almost didn't break the train of thought running through Havoc's head. The days where he had learned to drown the voices of the instructors have been one of the many talents Havoc learned during his time here, but it came with a price. The long, long hours of "Remotivation Training" he suffered through as punishment for drifting off during class.

It's show time is the last thought that traveled through Havoc's head as he started after Xannet.
It Is Human Nature To Be Lazy And The Only Way To Overcome That Laziness Is To Want Something More Than You Want To Be Lazy.

Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Uvuriel » Tue April 03 07 ; 7 55 am

Xannet leads you into a large room. At first glance, it looks like a simple training grounds. Along the edges of the room, there are ranged targets and practice dummies, lots of weapons to chose from, and a smooth wall with runes carved into it. There's a table over in the corner with several stacks of paper on it.

In the middle of the room, there are hoops laid all over the floor and a wooden wall with a rope hung from the top. There are some short walls, maybe two feet high off of the ground, several of them stand in a row. Suddenly you wonder what exactly your training will be. There are smears of fresh blood on the floor and on some of the walls, as well as on the rags hanging next to several of the weapons.

Xannet looks at you, his deep, dark brown, almost black eyes burn with an ancient fire. He guestures towards the weapon rack. It has all of the weapons you have ever trained with hanging from or leaning on it, as well as many weapons you haven't used. There are both ranged and melee weapons, large and small, sharp and blunt...

"Chose your weapon."

Vampireroses
Novice

Post by Vampireroses » Tue April 03 07 ; 8 15 am

[Rolling sense motive. Rolled: 15+ mod:2= Total:17]

As Havoc enters the room, he seems undaunted by the blood. He takes special note of how far each item is from each other as well as where the blood might have come from [OOC:Like, where they were standing and what direction they got hit from]. After taking in the whole room, he looks over at the weapon rack and stares at if for a moment.

"Do we only get one weapon and what are the rules?"
It Is Human Nature To Be Lazy And The Only Way To Overcome That Laziness Is To Want Something More Than You Want To Be Lazy.

Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Uvuriel » Tue April 03 07 ; 8 34 am

Xannet simply stands and stares at you. He answers neither question.

[[OOC: What exactly are you rolling a sense motive for? What are you trying to figure out?]]

Vampireroses
Novice

Post by Vampireroses » Tue April 03 07 ; 8 36 am

Havoc simply stands and waits for an answer.

[I want to see what his intentions are. Like if he is going to try and push Havoc to his limits or if he is going to be hostile till the last second ect.]

Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Uvuriel » Tue April 10 07 ; 9 49 am

Even as you study his face and body language for a sign of what may be to come, Xannet moves into a slightly crouched position and raises a hand in front of him. Flames sear up around his fingertips, and it is obvious that a fight is about to ensue.

This time, his words are slow and calculated. His eyes narrow and flash as he speaks.

"Chose. Your. Weapon."

Return to “Active Games”