Uvuriel VS Talon

Here's where the battle takes place! Start a thread and begin!

Moderators: Talon, Hypo Luxa

Post Reply
User avatar
Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin
Posts: 2510
Joined: Wed March 28 07 ; 12 50 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Uvuriel VS Talon

Post by Uvuriel » Wed April 11 07 ; 6 10 pm

Tsyadre stands tall and proud, fifty feet from her opponent. Her eyes narrow slightly as she waits for her opponent to ready himself. Her calloused hands grip her two-bladed sword firmly, and her muscled shoulders flex in anticipation.

She twirls her sword for a few brief moments before she reaches out and rams it into the ground.

"Let us begin!!" she cries out. She pulls her sword back out of the ground and then hears the sound of the gong...

[[OOC: Since we can never finish this via IM, let's do it via PbP! I rolled a 10+8=18 for initiative!]]
[font=Century Gothic]That is it!! Roll for initiative.
I hope you like pain.[/font]
My Myspace page! (And my beach!)

User avatar
Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin
Posts: 1222
Joined: Thu June 10 04 ; 6 17 am

Re: Uvuriel VS Talon

Post by Hypo Luxa » Fri April 13 07 ; 1 01 pm

Eyeing his opponent, Devlin smirks as his long golden hair flowing in the breeze behind him. His rolls his head around his shoulders as he flexes his wings to their full 8 foot span. He shakes his wings gently rolls his shoulders a few times as he gets ready for the fight.

He folds his wings back in about halfway and looks at his opponent once more and smirks as he draws a mace and a Longsword. He gives each a nice calculated swing just as the gong booms through the dusty arena. The smirk falls from his face and is replaced by a look of complete concentration as his eyes lock onto the warrior across from him.

He nods to her in answer to her call and utters a few words to himself, but does not move forward. He only watches her movements waiting to see what she will do....

Init rolled a 20+21 = 41

[do I need to tell you what he just cast on himself?]
Last edited by Hypo Luxa on Wed April 18 07 ; 8 54 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image[/align]

User avatar
Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin
Posts: 2510
Joined: Wed March 28 07 ; 12 50 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: Uvuriel VS Talon

Post by Uvuriel » Wed April 18 07 ; 6 13 am

Tsyadre narrows her eyes briefly, then sets herself, calls out a word which makes one end of her two-bladed sword start glowing, and moves towards the angelic being.

[[OOC: How far apart are we? 50ft? Then I'm still 10ft away from you, and I've activated the Defensive ability on my sword for +5 to AC.]]
[font=Century Gothic]That is it!! Roll for initiative.
I hope you like pain.[/font]
My Myspace page! (And my beach!)

User avatar
Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin
Posts: 1222
Joined: Thu June 10 04 ; 6 17 am

Re: Uvuriel VS Talon

Post by Hypo Luxa » Wed April 18 07 ; 8 37 am

[Yeah, I think we did do 50 feet]

Devlin eyes his opponent and as she comes within 10 feet of him, he utters a few words as the air around her shimmers for a second then a wall of spinning blades bursts forth wrapping around to completely surround her. The sun glints of the blades like shimmering stars as the razor sharp edges whir in the afternoon sun each hissing devilishly to form a choir all around her in a 5' wide radius and extending about 75 feet towards the blue sky above.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[align=center]

Image[/align]

User avatar
Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin
Posts: 2510
Joined: Wed March 28 07 ; 12 50 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: Uvuriel VS Talon

Post by Uvuriel » Wed April 18 07 ; 9 41 am

[[OOC: What do I get to avoid or move through that, a reflex saving throw?]]
Image
[font=Century Gothic]That is it!! Roll for initiative.
I hope you like pain.[/font]
My Myspace page! (And my beach!)

User avatar
Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin
Posts: 1222
Joined: Thu June 10 04 ; 6 17 am

Re: Uvuriel VS Talon

Post by Hypo Luxa » Wed April 18 07 ; 9 56 am

[Moving through would cause 13d6.. you can make a Reflex for half damage]
[align=center]

Image[/align]

User avatar
Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin
Posts: 2510
Joined: Wed March 28 07 ; 12 50 pm
Location: Kalamazoo

Re: Uvuriel VS Talon

Post by Uvuriel » Wed April 18 07 ; 1 04 pm

[[OOC: Would tumbling work somehow? If not...]]

Tsyadre sneers at the new obstacle, but takes a breath to study and watch the blades. Hoping she has enough of an idea for the timing, she dives through the wall of blades...

[[OOC: Reflex saving throw - [dice]1d20+14 = 1604674886 [/dice] ]]
[font=Century Gothic]That is it!! Roll for initiative.
I hope you like pain.[/font]
My Myspace page! (And my beach!)

User avatar
Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin
Posts: 1222
Joined: Thu June 10 04 ; 6 17 am

Re: Uvuriel VS Talon

Post by Hypo Luxa » Thu April 19 07 ; 9 54 am

[I dont believe tumble would work... But you did manage to save.. ]

[dice]13d6/2 = 1495443462 [/dice]

Devlin stretches out his massive wings and with a powerful flap, he takes high into the air leaving a cloud of dirt below (50' up)
[align=center]

Image[/align]

Post Reply

Return to “FIGHT!”