[font=Times New Roman]Run for the hills before they burn,
Listen to the sound of the world and watch it turn,[/font]

My YouTube Channel

Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Re: General game chatter

Post by Uvuriel » Sat May 31 08 ; 8 42 am

Hey guys. Since you guys are such a large part of my life (whether that be terribly sad or not I really don't care right now!! :P), I totally want to share this with you.

I'm adopted. My (adoptive) parents have told me since before I could even comprehend this, and they've been very supportive of my desire to search for my birthparents.

Well, I found my birthmom. And here's the kicker--I have a brother. Not a half-brother, but same mom, same dad. He's just barely 2 years younger than me, and his name is Sean. He wanted Sherri (my birthmom) to search for me, because he's known about me for like 10 years. He has wanted to find me since the day he found out.

We got in contact with each other yesterday, and as soon as I got out of work, we were pretty much on the phone for the rest of the night. We are so alike... it's scary and amazing. We ALMOST went to the same college for a degree in game design. We could have had classes together.

But yeah. I'm just really excited about this... and I want to tell all of my friends because I'm so happy and I just gotta get it out!! :D:D:D:D:D

And yes, the blue link that says "I HAVE A BROTHER!" goes to another post I made about this. ^_^ I'm going to post this same thing in all the OOC threads for all the games I'm in, so you probably want to post any replies in the linked thread. ^_^

Love you guys!!
Rachel
[font=Century Gothic]That is it!! Roll for initiative.
I hope you like pain.[/font]
My Myspace page! (And my beach!)

TypoPanther
Astute Gamer|Astute Gamer Guy|Astute Gamer Girl

Post by TypoPanther » Sun June 01 08 ; 2 03 pm

Heeey... I was playing this game... lol!
[align=center]=^oO^= ~Typo Panther~ =^Oo^=

If you do not believe in something, you will fall for anything.[/align]

TypoPanther

Post by TypoPanther » Sun June 01 08 ; 2 47 pm

[quote="Gingerbread Guy";p="72229"]
Yeah, same here - haven't seen him on. He mentioned in the OOC section of his d20 Arcanis game that he's starting a new program tomorrow (August 4th) and that he'll be computerless/intarwebsless for a whole year - but that he can still at least post via his PDA or at the library, etc. He admits that he likely won't post as often, but seems confident that he'll still be around.

I suspect he's just been busy preparing for his program, or possibly moving, and that his absence right now is pretty temporary.

~Ginger
[/quote]

So much for a quick absence, no?

*edit* So I'm in the process of reading through the first chapter at least... I would be open to popping back in somehow if possible, but if that would confuse things too much I can just find a new game :)

*edit, part 2* Okay, I'm caught up on all the posts... I also leveled up Moro to 2nd and took into account the 300 gp that I was told I took (so much for a poor monk...). So, like I said, I would be happy to join in. I'm sure I could be found in Homlett or something, but that is all up to our lovely GM.
[align=center]=^oO^= ~Typo Panther~ =^Oo^=

If you do not believe in something, you will fall for anything.[/align]

Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Hypo Luxa » Thu June 12 08 ; 10 34 am

A tree in my backyard snapped last Sunday and took out my power, cable, and internet connection. I haven't been ibn the office much this week as a result and the times I have been in is spent playing catch-up from what I missed. Hopefully my stuff is reconnected this weekend and life can resume a bit normality. We will pick this back up Monday.. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.
[align=center]

Image[/align]

Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Hypo Luxa » Mon June 16 08 ; 6 48 am

I think for the moment the game will have to be on hold.. this is simply a hold.. this game is NOT going to die! Just while Ginger and Wildfox have real life things happening. RL takes precedence.
[align=center]

Image[/align]

Spydr

Post by Spydr » Tue June 17 08 ; 11 36 am

Understandable, thanks for posting.
Wanna see me and possibly other things I do?

[spoil] http://www.myspace.com/spydrsembrace [/spoil]

wildfox

Post by wildfox » Thu July 10 08 ; 10 48 am

Hi guys, So I just got back from Korea and can resume any current games Im in right now. As for my news, well Im engaged, hurrah!
To whom you may ask. Well Ill tell you.
stormelfstone
hahaha, we didnt say when I joined but she got me into DnD and weve been together for a while. Anyway we went away together to Korea to celebrate. So yes I can post again and so can she in whichever games shes playing in I believe (^_^)//.

Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Hypo Luxa » Fri July 11 08 ; 1 04 pm

WOW! CONGRATS YOU TWO!!
[align=center]

Image[/align]

Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Uvuriel » Fri July 11 08 ; 1 08 pm

Wow, lol, congrats you guys! Didn't see that one coming! I was like,

*re-read*

O.o??

^_^

Best wishes!
[font=Century Gothic]That is it!! Roll for initiative.
I hope you like pain.[/font]
My Myspace page! (And my beach!)

Maeglin

Post by Maeglin » Sat July 12 08 ; 10 07 pm

That is very cool Uvuriel, on your bro. Two of my best friends are adopted, Olow Non and Amras...here, in fact.

And the other fellow who's engaged, congrats and greets. Did you go to any video game parlors in South Korea? They are bonkers over vid games in Korea, but I guess the younger generation knows this, because in some FPS forums they have even had rules limiting Korean participation coz they do kinda kick !@#$.
Maeglin - http://rpghq.org/profiler/view.php?id=125

The opposite of self deception is just working with the facts of life - Shunryu Suzuki Roshi

Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Hypo Luxa » Mon July 14 08 ; 6 47 am

I always thought the Japanese were like that about video games, had no idea Korea was.
[align=center]

Image[/align]

StormElfstone
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Post by StormElfstone » Mon July 14 08 ; 1 15 pm

Thanks for the congratulatory messages :D

Ummm. I don't really know what else to say, but here is a picture of us, so you can see how insanely happy we are.
Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[font=Times New Roman]Run for the hills before they burn,
Listen to the sound of the world and watch it turn,[/font]

My YouTube Channel

Return to “[Krma] OOC”