Coming in to Land

Moderator: Hypo Luxa

StormElfstone
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Coming in to Land

Post by StormElfstone » Thu June 07 07 ; 1 04 pm

"I'm never going to Steve's house again!!" Anthea says, realising that she is no longer Anthea, but that she is now the Sorceress, Sophie, and that she is all alone.
"Hmm, I should have picked a spell that could make it stop raining, my dress is getting ruined!"
Sophie holds up the hem of her long dress with one hand, with the other she pulls up the hood of her travelling cloak and bowing her head to keep the rain out of her face she runs towards the tor.
[font=Times New Roman]Run for the hills before they burn,
Listen to the sound of the world and watch it turn,[/font]

My YouTube Channel

Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Re: Coming in to Land

Post by Hypo Luxa » Fri June 08 07 ; 6 32 am

The massive tor towers above the surrounding country. A few narrow ledges offer scant protection from the elements, but a closer inspection reveals a massive, arched entryway at least 20 feet tall and 10 feet wide, set into the side of the hill. The ground just outside it slopes away from the doorway, directing the falling water out and away. Given this fact and the sturdy nature of the hill, whatever space lies beyond the door should be both dry and safe from lightning and hail. The construction seems quite sturdy, so the likelihood of collapse, even in severe conditions such as these, is remote.
[align=center]

Image[/align]

StormElfstone
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Post by StormElfstone » Fri June 08 07 ; 8 57 am

"Wow, that's lucky," Sophie says to herself in a low voice as she spots the crevice and steps cautiously inside. "I just hope no-one of a less pleasant nature than me beat me to it..."
The young sorceress walks in slowly and allows her eyes to adjust to the darkness inside before proceeding much farther.
[font=Times New Roman]Run for the hills before they burn,
Listen to the sound of the world and watch it turn,[/font]

My YouTube Channel

Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Hypo Luxa » Fri June 08 07 ; 12 02 pm

In the total darkness, the stone chamber beyond the entrance seems enormous. You can hear a faint shuffling of feet as you stand letting your eyes adjust to the dark interior. As you whisper, a roar of thunder ravages outside and shakes the earth on which you stand. You get the feeling that someone else is present, and in your current situation, it is slightly unnerving, especially since you cannot see more than a foot or two in front of you. The sound of hissing rain, pounding hail, and howling wind from outside is interrupted only by the occasional loud crack of thunder.
[align=center]

Image[/align]

Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Hypo Luxa » Fri June 08 07 ; 1 13 pm

Please proceed to Chapter One: The Tempest of Fate
[align=center]

Image[/align]

Return to “StormElfStone”