The meeting

Moderator: Hypo Luxa

Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Re: The meeting

Post by Uvuriel » Sun September 16 07 ; 10 36 pm

Vyseth'e wishes fervently for a feather-stuffed blanket to appear from the heavens for the next night they might have to sleep on the ground, but she knows there will be no such answer. At least, not without a price. She says nothing though, and tries to let it show as little as possible. She stands and stretches, trying to keep herself from rubbing the sore spots where pebbles had found their way beneath her bones and muscles.

No complaints, she says to herself. The songs never speak of the heroes complaining about a sore back. But then, maybe they brought feather blankets to sleep on...

[[OOC: Yep, the plan sounds good to me!!]]
[font=Century Gothic]That is it!! Roll for initiative.
I hope you like pain.[/font]
My Myspace page! (And my beach!)

Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Hypo Luxa » Mon September 17 07 ; 8 02 am

[OOC: I'm thinking we'll just just assume he took off on you. The things he found went with him. Magically, they weren't all that useful, but money wise, well, he took about 300 gold worth.. I'd go looking for my gold if I were you.. but thats just me.. hehe]
[align=center]

Image[/align]

Gingerbread Guy
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Post by Gingerbread Guy » Mon September 17 07 ; 12 45 pm

As she chews on a mouthful of dried meat and dense, dried wafer, Jane takes stock of what they found the day before. She counts quietly to herself, then announces the total to the others.

"Well, looks like we have one ornate gold and sapphire ring - could be magical, we're not sure yet - which we found in the room guarded by that Var.. Varg.. Vargoul? Or whatever Sophie called it. Then we have two pearls, a leather headband and a bag of coins from that trapped chest. The short sword and shield I took from the dead hobgoblin are in good shape, so we might be able to pawn those if we get to some kind of city. Another pearl - prettiest one I've ever seen, too - and a bag of coins from the spider's victims. Then that leaves just the fancy rapier that Vyseth'e is putting to good use, and the 250 gold worth of coins we found on the ground in that last room."

Jane nods to herself, but frowns. "I think we're missing some coins, though.. these bags are lighter than they were yesterday. Moro must have taken his cut and run," she decides with a sigh. "Well, I can't blame him.. those monastic types are loners through-and-through. If adventuring isn't his thing, thats his choice to make." She looks over at the two other women. "I'm not planning on leave you two, just so you know. I think we make a good team."

She starts counting up the coins to see just how much is left, and finds herself actually hoping that Moro took enough to let him get by for a time. "Are either of you two able to tell if any of this stuff is magical? One of those handy detection spells, maybe?"

Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Hypo Luxa » Wed September 19 07 ; 6 26 am

[OOC: If you guys want to fast forward to the the exit of this tor, we can do that. I was holding off so you could all decide what you want to do about divvying up what you found and come up with a game plan moving forward. ]
[align=center]

Image[/align]

Gingerbread Guy
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Post by Gingerbread Guy » Wed September 19 07 ; 9 04 am

[If Jane counts the remaining coins, how many are there? Other than that, she's ready to march on and try to find some civilization.]

Uvuriel
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Uvuriel » Wed September 19 07 ; 9 06 am

[[OOC: Sounds good to me!]]
[font=Century Gothic]That is it!! Roll for initiative.
I hope you like pain.[/font]
My Myspace page! (And my beach!)

Hypo Luxa
Jr. Admin
Jr. Admin

Post by Hypo Luxa » Wed September 19 07 ; 11 36 am

feel free to go on to Chapter II HERE
[align=center]

Image[/align]

Return to “[Krma] Chapter One: The Tempest of Fate”