Freestyle RPG

PsyKoSys

Post by PsyKoSys » Wed September 03 03 ; 5 42 am

Jack notices the opportunity for another delicious meal and makes for Carl's head.

Erik Nimblehands
Seasoned Gamer|Seasoned Gaming Guy|Seasoned Gaming Girl

Post by Erik Nimblehands » Wed September 03 03 ; 6 16 am

"Another one!" Bubba runs for his truck, grabs his huntin' rifle, and begins blasting at Carl. "Die, you brain-eater!"
Say no to E-Books! Plant a tree today so that your kids can enjoy a real book tomorrow!

PsyKoSys

Post by PsyKoSys » Wed September 03 03 ; 6 53 am

"Dang it ya fool! He's already dead! Didn't ya see his head rollin around on the ground?"

Uvuriel03

Post by Uvuriel03 » Thu September 04 03 ; 8 22 pm

Ms. Newman, Ms. Newman are you alright? You didn't answer me. You are Kathy Newman right?

Longbow

Post by Longbow » Thu September 04 03 ; 9 46 pm

Micheal just stands there and watches the very odd happenings. He takes out his Kimber and makes sure its loaded. He thinks to himself how he wish the Army let him bring his assualt rifle home with him, for it would sure serve a purpose right now with all these zombies popping up.

Erik Nimblehands

Post by Erik Nimblehands » Thu September 04 03 ; 10 10 pm

"Then why are you eatin' his brain? You a zombee too?" Bubba lowers his rifle and scratches his head in confusion. "Where'd these fellers come from anyway?"

OOC-Rifles again Longbow?
Say no to E-Books! Plant a tree today so that your kids can enjoy a real book tomorrow!

Longbow

Post by Longbow » Mon May 17 04 ; 8 22 pm

Micheal cues "Hammer Time" and begins busting caps in everyone near him. After he empties his first clip he loads another and continues the onslaught.

Ashirion
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by Ashirion » Wed January 12 05 ; 1 09 pm

An elderly lady hops up from the soft pillows that uses for her aching back and nears the soft walls with great anticipation... She hears her bone clack a few times as she crouches to get near the tattered tapestry of her walls. A cheap and classic pattern that shows little happy children dancing with cute doggies darting arround. "How nice" she thinks, "but now is rotten and dump as everything in this world". She gets close to the low wooden table and reach for a glass. ..
She then pins it on the wall (remnants of wall) puts her skinny ear on the wall and tries to listen. "I would bet my name that this disturbance is not for something good" ,she thinks irritated , "oh really what was my name again?". Still crouched she balances her glasses on her nose and ears and tries to read a little note. In the begining everything is a little blurry but she reads that:

IMPORTANT THINGS TO STAY ALIVE:
MY NAME IS EMMA
I WAS BEAUTIFUL
I PAY THE TAXES
MY SON LOVES ME
I HAVE ALTSHEIMER
I HAVE 5 SHOTGUN CELLS....
Drinking is my... sport!!

Ashirion
Shrewd Gamer|Shrewd Gaming Guy|Shrewd Gaming Girl

Post by Ashirion » Wed January 12 05 ; 6 03 pm

The thin wallpaper and the cripsy wall crumble at an instant. A forceful hand reach for Emma but only manage to pull away the glass from her. "What the hell?" , she stumbles on her feet and tries to pull herself up as a foul smelling aparition appears through the hole in the wall.
She runs for the exit door but gets confused goes to the closet. "What was that? Another junkie ready to break into my house? they have no respect for elderly women! In a moment she hears the hastened steps of the appaling visitor.She bars the closet with her walking stick and tries to think calmly. A flashback came to her that the place was a full of holes so she might find one i n the closet. Just before the berserked creature leaped into the almost destroyed closet the woman found a hole to slip through.Then reach out for her balcony and through the emergency ladder landed onto a pile of trash.
Drinking is my... sport!!

Return to “Modern freestyle”