Aftermath in the Lab

Things in Seattle are getting dangerous and the city’s not-so-honest citizens aren’t safe on their own. “Hey chummer, whadda ya say? You and me together against the corps? By the way, what’s your name? Hmm….what’s MY name?!?!?” A Shadowrun campaign for those too lazy to write a character history.
Post Reply
User avatar
Shareena
Novice
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue August 12 03 ; 8 58 pm

Aftermath in the Lab

Post by Shareena » Mon April 04 05 ; 10 11 am

Bob and Sara run back into the lab through the hole Metatron blasted in the wall.

The cloned dinosaur is now lying on the floor dead in a pool of green goo. Half of the creature's head has been blown off and lies in frozen, shattered pieces near its body. Jane appears to be uninjured and is helping clean up Metatron & Garrick.

Metatron and Garrick, both covered in their own blood are getting up off the floor. Metatron looks unscathed and the blood is mainly on his face and chest. Garrick shows no wounds (due to Metatron's healing) but his clothing is torn, and looks like its been chewed on while he was wearing it, which is basically what happened.

Most of one wall is missing, one hybernation tube has had the top blown off, leaking it's green liquid on the floor, the other three tubes are empty and undamaged. Two liquid nitrogen tanks also lie on the floor, as well as, and the door to the outer testing & observation lab. All in all, the lab has seen better days.

The outer observation lab is just as the party left it. A spacious room filled with microscopes, medical equipment, chemicals, and tanks of liquid nitrogen. Three small electronic devices are lined up on a table, beeping quietly.

As far as I know, Kitsune & Ed are still at the main security desk in the lobby. OK, what does everyone do?

BTW - I've created an Out of Character forum for any OOC questions you may have about the game rules, future table top sessions, and stuff.

Uvuriel03

Post by Uvuriel03 » Tue April 12 05 ; 1 03 pm

Edward jacks into the security station's computer, making sure that the doors (if not blown out of their place on the wall) will open for the people left in the lab. After that, he reads the records for the scientist that got away. Thoughts of the three beeping instruments cross his mind...

Uvuriel03

Post by Uvuriel03 » Mon April 18 05 ; 10 54 am

Bobheads back to the lab.

User avatar
Shareena
Novice
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue August 12 03 ; 8 58 pm

Post by Shareena » Tue April 19 05 ; 8 37 am

OK – I know everyone hasn’t responded, but I’m going to go ahead and move things along.

Ed uses his computer skill to hack into the security system from the desk in the lobby. He opens the door from the outer lab into the hallway. He then activates a second terminal at the security desk for Kitsune so she can use her knowledge of corporate security systems to erase all computer evidence of the party’s visit and keep a look out while he investigate Dr. Fulbert’s personnel and research files.

Garrick grumbles something about cleaning up and pulling the car around to the back door & Sara offers to go with him in case there’s another one of these creatures lurking around.

Meanwhile, back at the security desk “There’s a tracking system! Kitsune, get on the intercom & tell them to look for hand-held transceivers.” As Kitsune finishes telling this to the party, she hears 3 gunshots in the parking lot outside and turns back to the security monitors just in time to see Dr. Fulbert’s pulling out of the parking lot after shooting out 2 of the tires on the party’s vehicle.

In the distance she also hears the faint sound of police sirens. A coincidence? Or has the activity at Hilberger Technologies finally come to the attention of the authorities?

To recap – Kitsune & Ed are at the front security desk. Bob, Jane, & Metatron are in the lab. Garrick & Sara are walking around to the front of the building & the van that now has 2 flat tires.

Uvuriel03

Post by Uvuriel03 » Thu April 21 05 ; 3 19 pm

I would suggest the demolition expert deal with the dino-room so as to eliminate traces of evidence that we were there. Then, I would suggest we move so as to not be there as soon as possible.

Post Reply

Return to “Memories & Mayhem”