OOC Discussion

Things in Seattle are getting dangerous and the city’s not-so-honest citizens aren’t safe on their own. “Hey chummer, whadda ya say? You and me together against the corps? By the way, what’s your name? Hmm….what’s MY name?!?!?” A Shadowrun campaign for those too lazy to write a character history.
Shareena
Novice

OOC Discussion

Post by Shareena » Mon April 04 05 ; 10 18 am

OK, what does "Out of Character" mean?

This forum should be used for any questions you have for me or other PLAYERS that you don't mind the rest of the party seeing. If you have questions on game mechanics, or your character's abilities, etc.

Anything your CHARACTER says or does should be posted in the "Aftermath" forum.

I'll even start the first OOC topic. How often can everyone check activity on the board? Once a day, every other day, once a week, etc? I hope to get a feel for it over the next few weeks. Once we've agreed on a timeframe, if I haven't heard from you by then, I'll just move your character along with the game so the rest of the party isn't sitting around twiddling their thumbs.

Uvuriel03

How often...

Post by Uvuriel03 » Mon April 18 05 ; 12 34 pm

I can check the board at least every-other day. On a different tangent, anyone else looking forward to Hitchikers Guide to the galaxy and (as if I needed to ask) Star Wars Episode III?

Uvuriel03

Post by Uvuriel03 » Thu April 21 05 ; 3 17 pm

On the former, I was before but I no longer am. On the latter, I agree, does not need to be mentioned. I am also hopeful for 'Batman Begins', having read one of the shooting scripts a few months back.

Return to “Memories & Mayhem”