Prologue: An Unusual Request

Gingerbread Guy
Scholarly Gamer|Scholarly Gaming Guy|Scholarly Gaming Girl

Re: Prologue: An Unusual Request

Post by Gingerbread Guy » Sun October 16 05 ; 3 22 pm

"As much as you would like, my dear," she purrs, caressing his cheek with a cold hand.

Kord

Post by Kord » Sun October 16 05 ; 3 28 pm

Ken Smiles and kisses her on the lips "Very well then, I should probably get back to my business and make sure it hasn't folded. I'll come see you tommorow" Ken kisses her again and leaves her with "I love you."

After leaving estella, Ken gathers up his things and heads down to the front and has the Valet fetch his car. Once he has his car, he heads back home to wash up before heading to his shop.

Gingerbread Guy

Post by Gingerbread Guy » Sun October 16 05 ; 4 53 pm

"Of course, my dear. But, before you go.. " Her fangs lengthen in her smile as she kisses Ken on the mouth. Ken can feel her run her own tongue over her fangs, and a rush of her delicious vitae trickles into his mouth as they kiss. His heart sings at the rush, every hair standing on his body. Estella licks her lips clean and his as well as they part. The taste of her own blood seems to make her sigh with pleasure as well.

Estella pats Ken on the bottom. "Alright, now you can go," she teases.

Kord

Post by Kord » Sun October 16 05 ; 9 37 pm

Ken savors the feel of the Vitae for a few moment longer and then leaves Estella on his own for the first time in several days. He quickly gathers whatever article of clothing he had left here and then heads out front to the Valet, Once his car is brought he drives off and heads to his condo.

Once at the condo, Ken grabs a quick shower and something quick and easy to eat in the fridge, ignoring some of the food stuffs that have spoiled in his absense. He then heads out the door, jumps in the caddy and heads to the office

Return to “Ken”